✟7,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Friends!

A few months ago while searching on Amazon I saw a book by a popular Christian author (though now I can't remember who!) that dealt with a number of mysterious questions about God by continually returning to the theme of God existing outside of time. The book (according to reviewers) showed how amazing God is by appealing again and again God's timelessness.

I am very interested in getting and reading this particular book, but to my dismay I didn't save the book to my Wishlist and for the life of me cannot find it again.

Any ideas what book this might be? It wasn't one of the books on God and time by William Lane Craig. And I believe it was a relatively recent book.

don

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟988,187.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Friends!

A few months ago while searching on Amazon I saw a book by a popular Christian author (though now I can't remember who!) that dealt with a number of mysterious questions about God by continually returning to the theme of God existing outside of time. The book (according to reviewers) showed how amazing God is by appealing again and again God's timelessness.

I am very interested in getting and reading this particular book, but to my dismay I didn't save the book to my Wishlist and for the life of me cannot find it again.

Any ideas what book this might be? It wasn't one of the books on God and time by William Lane Craig. And I believe it was a relatively recent book.

don

One possibility:
Time & Eternity
Exploring God's Relationship to Time

by William Lane Craig
https://www.amazon.com.au/Time-Eternity-Exploring-Gods-Relationship/dp/1581342411
EDIT: Just noticed you said it wasn't by Craig. Check the Amazon link anyway - there are other similar titles listed.
OB

Upvote 0

Infinitesimal

Nov 1, 2020
Utah
✟7,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Its possible to view your search history on Amazon if that helps
Thanks! So far as I can tell, Amazon is only letting me look at that search history a few results at a time. It doesn't let me search within that history or jump back months. Over the past several months I would have viewed hundreds of book pages on Amazon. So it would be very difficult to find it that way.

• Friendly
Reactions: TheTrueWay
Upvote 0