Wroclaw
✟13,398.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Are you telling this old man, the Book of Revelation fails to mention the dead in Christ are resurrected to meet Jesus in the clouds first?
Same logic , OT is not telling us that Jesus Christ will go away and then return 2nd time so I guess It can't happen right ? lol

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Where in the Book of Revelation does it describe the dead in Christ will be caught up to be with Jesus first, before the living believers?

In Revelation is makes mention of it here
Revelation 3:10
Because you have kept my word about patience endurance I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth.

That is just in reference to the rapture in general. The rapture will be before the tribulation in case you were wondering.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟721,413.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

I agree there is no such thing as a secret rapture (Jesus returns in full power and glory). When Jesus returns the 1st resurrection happens (of the saved).

Most of the rest this guy puts forward is not biblically supported.

When Jesus returns everything on earth is destroyed and the saved (dead & alive) are taken to heaven for the 1,000 years ... after the 1,000 years the 2nd resurrection (of the lost) takes place.

2 Thessalonians 2:8
And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will kill with the breath of his mouth and bring to nothing by the appearance of his coming.

2 Peter 3

Berean Literal Bible
But the day of the Lord will come like a thief (no one knows when), in which the heavens will pass away with a roar, and elements will be dissolved, burning with heat, and the earth and the works in it will not be found.

Upvote 0