Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What do you mean ---'in the book?' It is speaking to all mankind and is showing us about the love of our Creator-God by sending His beloved Son ---the Lord Jesus, the Christ of God, to be the sacrifice on the altar for sin (which animals portrayed in the Old Testament as a type). See the Gospels at John 3; John 14; Romans 8; etc. There, God is speaking to the readers! Look up always, friend!

Upvote 0

Tutoh

Sep 4, 2020
Brisbane
✟8,502.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Five years ago,when I was at Christian Healing Retreat in New South Wales, Australia, for three days with my dad, I felt the Lord tell me that I was in the book of life, but I was very very low in it. I was not even aware there was a book of life as I'd avoided reading the Book of Revelation.

Upvote 0

Aquatic Waves

Mar 31, 2019
USA
✟29,178.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Five years ago,when I was at Christian Healing Retreat in New South Wales, Australia, for three days with my dad, I felt the Lord tell me that I was in the book of life, but I was very very low in it. I was not even aware there was a book of life as I'd avoided reading the Book of Revelation.

Well now you know

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The Holy Bible tells us about God's 'book of life', and if we read and pray over John 3:16, John 14; Romans 8; etc. we will see how to have God write our name in it. Receiving the Lord Jesus as one's Savior and lord of their life (and best Friend) will assure that we will be in the Book and with the Lord Jesus in the Father's house in Heaven, when we leave this world. Keep looking up!

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Do you believe your in the book?

If we are in Christ, then we are in the book. Christ is our hope, assurance, and promise of our reconciliation, life, and communion with God, both in this life and in the life that is to come.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0