Jerusalem
✟16,012.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
This thread was split automatically after 1000 replies and this thread has been automatically created.
The old thread automatically closed is here: "Book of Daniel"

Hi,
The Book of Daniel is so special - it is truly a look into the past and a window to the future redemption. I studied it in original Hebrew. The words at least many of them are in Aramaic making it extra difficult. I got over it - it was really lucky I had some software that broke each word down for me - making it easy to read the Hebrew and follow the narrative. If anyone wants to know more about the software I used you can check out these Bible Tools or Google Hebrew Software and you'll find it on the web.

Anyone who wants to discuss Daniel just ring my bell. Have a Great Day!

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi,
The Book of Daniel is so special - it is truly a look into the past and a window to the future redemption. I studied it in original Hebrew. The words at least many of them are in Aramaic making it extra difficult. I got over it - it was really lucky I had some software that broke each word down for me - making it easy to read the Hebrew and follow the narrative. If anyone wants to know more about the software I used you can check out these Bible Tools or Google Hebrew Software and you'll find it on the web.

Anyone who wants to discuss Daniel just ring my bell. Have a Great Day!

Hello Manny. Welcome to CF :wave:

Daniel 11:38
But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

Upvote 0

James 217

Apr 9, 2021
Birmingham
✟17,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Daniel 11:40

“At the time of the end the king of the South will engage him in battle, and the king of the North will storm out against him with chariots and cavalry and a great fleet of ships. He will invade many countries and sweep through them like a flood.

Upvote 0