Boogaloo Boi charged with rioting for firing 13 rounds into 3rd precinct in Minneapolis in May

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟820,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
A self-described member of the anti-government extremist group the “Boogaloo Bois” is facing federal charges for allegedly firing 13 rounds into the Minneapolis Police Department’s Third Precinctduring the civil unrest over the death of George Floyd in May.

Federal agents reviewed a video taken during the unrest on May 28 which showed an individual, later identified as Hunter, discharging 13 rounds from an AK-47 style semiautomatic rifle into the Third Precinct while there were still some people inside the building.

Several days later, federal agents learned Hunter was affiliated online with another Boogaloo Bois member, Steven Carrillo, who was charged in California with murdering a federal officer.

In August, a source told the FBI that Hunter had admitted to them that he fired his AK-47 into the Third Precinct in Minneapolis, helped set the building on fire and participated in the looting.

Recall that Umbrella Man turned out to be a white supremacist. Now a Boogaloo Boi is charged as an instigator.

Reactions: Brightmoon

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It’s NOT BLM or Antifa!!!!! It’s these white supremacists and their ilk starting trouble at the protests

Last edited:
Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
It’s NOT BLM or Antifa!!!!! It’s these white supremacists and their ilk starting trouble at the protests

On two out of >200 occasions. Yes. The far right and far left are both anti-government. I've got so many days of footage of antifa and BLM burning things down it's comments like this that simply pain me to understand people's information feeds are so single streamed and biased.

Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,249,090.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
US-Democrat
A self-described member of the anti-government extremist group the “Boogaloo Bois” is facing federal charges for allegedly firing 13 rounds into the Minneapolis Police Department’s Third Precinctduring the civil unrest over the death of George Floyd in May.

Federal agents reviewed a video taken during the unrest on May 28 which showed an individual, later identified as Hunter, discharging 13 rounds from an AK-47 style semiautomatic rifle into the Third Precinct while there were still some people inside the building.

Several days later, federal agents learned Hunter was affiliated online with another Boogaloo Bois member, Steven Carrillo, who was charged in California with murdering a federal officer.

In August, a source told the FBI that Hunter had admitted to them that he fired his AK-47 into the Third Precinct in Minneapolis, helped set the building on fire and participated in the looting.

Recall that Umbrella Man turned out to be a white supremacist. Now a Boogaloo Boi is charged as an instigator.

I'm really unhappy these "fine people" took my Hawaiian shirts. :(

• Haha
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟433,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Helped set the building on fire and participated in looting...

So obviously, there's a lot of people involved in the same crimes as this guy (with the possible exception of shooting guns).

Are they all boogaloos? Or not?

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟361,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
That's so unfair....they clearly only did about 99.99999999% of it.
Now I'm not saying the centre for strategic studies has looked at more data that you Ana but...
The Escalating Terrorism Problem in the United States

I'm trying to find the article that cited them as causing damage in 4% of the protests....

No luck but here's a study linking far right to 41 of 61 acts of terrorism.
Far-Right Groups Are Behind Most U.S. Terrorist Attacks, Report Finds

So I thank you humbly for proving my point so completely.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟361,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
On two out of >200 occasions. Yes. The far right and far left are both anti-government. I've got so many days of footage of antifa and BLM burning things down it's comments like this that simply pain me to understand people's information feeds are so single streamed and biased.
I want to DESPERATELY believe that you see the irony in posting this given the data that has floated around but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Throw them in jail for the night then drop the charges. Equal justice for all.

Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟820,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟433,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟433,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Protesters arrested after the May 25 death of George Floyd were a diverse, young group of people who demonstrated close to home and were charged largely with nonviolent crimes, according to a Washington Post review of data on more than 2,600 people detained in 15 cities.

The data contradicts suggestions by President Trump and other officials that those who took to the streets were mostly agitators from out-of-town, committing felonious acts.

George Floyd Riots Caused Record-Setting $2 Billion in Damage, New Report Says. Here’s Why the True Cost Is Even Higher | Brad Polumbo

Sure, they caused billions of "non-violent" damage that will realistically leave these communities in a cycle of poverty and crime for generations....but hey, there was a white supremacist in there somewhere. Let's keep our priorities straight.

Upvote 0