Bold Prediction: Over-the-phone ministered healing to a specific member of this community!

Natsumi Lam

Preparer of the Bride
Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2015
✟120,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If you have a good Christian comprehensive second-hand bookshop near you, that would be a great resource for you to get and read all the available authors on spiritual warfare from the 1970s onwards. That's what I did, and it was like getting a Bible College training in it. I would buy $100 worth of books at a time, and paid them off fornightly by internet banking. Once I paid that lot off, I went and bought another $100 worth. I think I ended up one of the guy's best customers! He did a great service, because when he got a book in that he thought I might be interested in, he emailed me, and often I would order them and have them couriered to me.

It's a pity you don't live in my city, because I have just cleaned out my bookcases, in preparation to moving house and given away three large cartons of books, including a wide range of books dealing with spiritual warfare.
I agree. One thing i would suggest is fasting before you purchase the books. Some books are off the path of God.

Dr Ed Murphy Book of Spiritual Warfare is my absolute favorite! It goes into all instances of deliverance a warfare in the Bible.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,237.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Are you saying that we are automatically heal and delivered from demons upon salvation?
Not necessarily. There are residual influences that can remain. What needs to be done is to get with God and go through all the instances you can remember of traumatic events and sinful episodes that might have opened the way for the demonic influences. Confessing them to God, and renouncing them, gets rid of the garbage those demons are feeding on, and they have to go when you tell them, "On your bike!"

Upvote 0

Natsumi Lam

Preparer of the Bride
Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2015
✟120,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Not necessarily. There are residual influences that can remain. What needs to be done is to get with God and go through all the instances you can remember of traumatic events and sinful episodes that might have opened the way for the demonic influences. Confessing them to God, and renouncing them, gets rid of the garbage those demons are feeding on, and they have to go when you tell them, "On your bike!"

I absolutely agree.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,237.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I agree. One thing i would suggest is fasting before you purchase the books. Some books are off the path of God.

Dr Ed Murphy Book of Spiritual Warfare is my absolute favorite! It goes into all instances of deliverance a warfare in the Bible.
Yes. Most were helpful, but Rebecca Brown's work is a bit suspect. I would steer clear of her books. There is a good book called "Healing through deliverance" by Peter Horrobin, in two volumes, which I found insightful. It is a comprehensive study of how demonic influence can affect health and when the demonic influence is kicked out, healing can result.

Upvote 0

Natsumi Lam

Preparer of the Bride
Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2015
✟120,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes. Most were helpful, but Rebecca Brown's work is a bit suspect. I would steer clear of her books. There is a good book called "Healing through deliverance" by Peter Horrobin, in two volumes, which I found insightful. It is a comprehensive study of how demonic influence can affect health and when the demonic influence is kicked out, healing can result.
I agree stay clear of Rebecca Brown.

Upvote 0

Natsumi Lam

Preparer of the Bride
Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2015
✟120,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Purchased. Thanks for the recommendation.

Upvote 0

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟454,217.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Most evil spirits i had i think they even entered when i was in the womb, or very young, they take advantage of people even if they don't do grave sins just because you are not a christian.

You can get them easily when you are not christian even for very stupid of nonsensical reasons, and is not only demonic influence, but actually until someone cast them out, you have them inside too, maybe Jesus delivers of some problems when you believe, but not neccesarily all the problems, i don't mean posession, but the so called 'demonization'

You can have them inside even as a christian, i'm not talking this because yes only, i had this experience of casting them out, i remember one of them from when i was like 3 years old, i was in the patio and an evil spirit cheated me to ask for help to him i was very little and i sort of accepted, he entered and it was a very ugly experience for me, because i felt very horrible with that evil spirit inside, i casted it out a month ago or so after God showed it to me.

God has to show us this things, even when we can read a lot of books and this can be helpful yes, but if God doesn't show you the problems people don't realize they have those evil spirits and spiritual problems.

One more testimony i can give is that i was free of OCD like this, expulsing one evil spirit, causing ocd like 'intrusive thoughts', the moment that evil spirit went away the thoughts stopped i never had them again, my posts get deleted because of saying this in the recovery area but it was my experience like this. I believe OCD to be from the enemy, especially the intrusive thoughts. In my case it was 100%.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,237.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Most evil spirits i had i think they even entered when i was in the womb, or very young, they take advantage of people even if they don't do grave sins just because you are not a christian.

You can get them easily when you are not christian even for very stupid of nonsensical reasons, and is not only demonic influence, but actually until someone cast them out, you have them inside too, maybe Jesus delivers of some problems when you believe, but not neccesarily all the problems, i don't mean posession, but the so called 'demonization'

You can have them inside even as a christian, i'm not talking this because yes only, i had this experience of casting them out, i remember one of them from when i was like 3 years old, i was in the patio and an evil spirit cheated me to ask for help to him i was very little and i sort of accepted, he entered and it was a very ugly experience for me, because i felt very horrible with that evil spirit inside, i casted it out a month ago or so after God showed it to me.

God has to show us this things, even when we can read a lot of books and this can be helpful yes, but if God doesn't show you the problems people don't realize they have those evil spirits and spiritual problems.

One more testimony i can give is that i was free of OCD like this, expulsing one evil spirit, causing ocd like 'intrusive thoughts', the moment that evil spirit went away the thoughts stopped i never had them again, my posts get deleted because of saying this in the recovery area but it was my experience like this. I believe OCD to be from the enemy, especially the intrusive thoughts. In my case it was 100%.
You will see when you read the books that you will find that the demonic influence would most probably have happened because of a traumatic even far back in your childhood. You may not remember the actual event, but may have a vague memory of the trauma of it. For instance, I had my tonsils out when I was five years old, and having the mask put on me for the anaesthetic was a very frightening experience, and I still have claustrophobic dreams about being trapped in some confined space. It is generated by an attack of a spirit of fear which I have to plead the blood from time to time.

Of course, demonic influence can happen if there has been occult practices in your home. My mother was all into UFOs and associated stuff, and had a Ouija board. When I visited home after becoming a Christian, I found it under my bed and I said no way I was going to have that thing in my room! My family were very resistant to the gospel, with my two brothers very acrimonious to it. My witnessing of Christ just fell on deaf ears. The unbelief in my parent's home was so powerful because of the occult demonic influences there.

Curses can have a a demonic effect, and a curse could be put on you as a child or adult without you even knowing about it. It takes the Holy Spirit to reveal it to you and enable you to renounce it and break it off you.

Neil Anderson's book, "The Bondage Breaker" is excellent in dealing with these things. It takes time to work through all the influences and effects, and having a supportive Christian brother or sister with you to help you pray through would greatly assist you.

• Winner
Reactions: Natsumi Lam
Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you saying that we are automatically heal and delivered from demons upon salvation?
That's a great question.

Our salvation and healing were both paid for on the cross.
And just as we are not automatically saved due to the price being paid, we are not automatically healed/delivered.

In the same way that we have to receive salvation, we also have to receive healing.
So, those who do not receive salvation are not saved.
And those who do not receive healing are not healed.

But surprisingly, one does not have to be saved to receive healing.
And the unsaved can stand in proxy for the healing of others.
Therefore, healing is available even to the unsaved.
Yet many of the saved do not believe that God's will is to always heal.

Therefore, standing in our authority has now become a pioneering work.
To regain what has been lost in the church through unbelief.
A return to the ministry that Christ modeled.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Natsumi Lam

Preparer of the Bride
Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2015
✟120,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
That's a great question.

Our salvation and healing were both paid for on the cross.
And just as we are not automatically saved due to the price being paid, we are not automatically healed/delivered.

In the same way that we have to receive salvation, we also have to receive healing.
So, those who do not receive salvation are not saved.
And those who do not receive healing are not healed.

But surprisingly, one does not have to be saved to receive healing.
And the unsaved can stand in proxy for the healing of others.
Therefore, healing is available even to the unsaved.
Yet many of the saved do not believe that God's will is to always heal.

Therefore, standing in our authority has now become a pioneering work.
To regain what has been lost in the church through unbelief.
A return to the ministry that Christ modeled.

Makes sense. I agree.

Reactions: Saint Steven
Upvote 0

Natsumi Lam

Preparer of the Bride
Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2015
✟120,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If you have a good Christian comprehensive second-hand bookshop near you, that would be a great resource for you to get and read all the available authors on spiritual warfare from the 1970s onwards. That's what I did, and it was like getting a Bible College training in it. I would buy $100 worth of books at a time, and paid them off fornightly by internet banking. Once I paid that lot off, I went and bought another $100 worth. I think I ended up one of the guy's best customers! He did a great service, because when he got a book in that he thought I might be interested in, he emailed me, and often I would order them and have them couriered to me.

It's a pity you don't live in my city, because I have just cleaned out my bookcases, in preparation to moving house and given away three large cartons of books, including a wide range of books dealing with spiritual warfare.

Out of all the books that were most useful to me, and the ones I have kept, are: The Handbook for Spiritual Warfare, by Dr Ed Murphy; and The Bondage Breaker, by Neil Anderson. Actually any books by Neil Anderson are very helpful and I have not given those away.
I love Dr Ed Murphys book and Bondage Breaker!

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,237.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I love Dr Ed Murphys book and Bondage Breaker!
I knew you would! They changed my whole perspective on spiritual warfare and how to conduct a successful deliverance ministry. Sure beats trying to cast out demons in front of public meetings where they love to put on a display for the spectators!

• Agree
Reactions: Natsumi Lam
Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Spirit that raised Christ from the dead is living in us.
What do you suppose that Spirit is capable of doing through us?

Romans 8:11
And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,045.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I also am a skeptic in this matter. Does God heal? Yes, he does. Does he always do it on our time and to our particular request? No, absolutely not. What would you say to the family with a child in treatment for cancer that looses that child - in spite of their total commitment, unceasing prayers of theirs and everyone they know (and do not know)? This literally happened to someone I know, and it will shake your faith to the core. You can't treat God like a genie that if you just say the right words, just believe enough, then it will happen.

I agree with your comments and I think care must be taken on this subject. Whenever people reference disbelief I think of Joni Eareckson Tada whose disability has done great things for the Kingdom and Kara Tippetts whose cancer struggle ended in death and she left a spouse and two children behind.

My prayer partner had a severe case of rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, osteoporosis and an ankle they couldn't repair. She was a prayer warrior and a longstanding member of the prayer team at church. She was never healed.

I had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, and a bulging disc. All of them were removed and there's no physical evidence they ever existed. My doctors are amazed. I've been attending the same medical practice for 25 years. I didn't labor in prayer. I was told to ask and did so a couple of times and that's it.

I recall a story about a man who suffered from a serious condition. His family believed earnestly in his healing but it never occurred. The children were so distraught they lost their faith and fell away. But he pressed on with his wife and accepted God's choice.

He doesn't heal everyone. There are some conditions He allows us to endure for His glory.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He doesn't heal everyone. There are some conditions He allows us to endure for His glory.

And what would you like for us to take from this? Should we now prayer with doubt.....believing that He may or may not heal us.....or Pray with 100% faith that he will heal us......nay, has healed us already?

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,045.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
And what would you like for us to take from this? Should we now prayer with doubt.....believing that He may or may not heal us.....or Pray with 100% faith that he will heal us......nay, has healed us already?

I surmise you'll realize that healing much like the presence of illness is out of your hands. Whether its origin is genetic, through injury, or irresponsible behavior of the individual.

Can we say that holds true in every instance? No.
Are some unaffected despite the issues mentioned above? Yes.
Is it something we wholly control? No.

I had two incurable diseases. No one prayed on my behalf and I only asked for healing twice. He answered my prayers each time. In the third instance I was told to pray against the spirit of infirmity. I wasn't ill but the condition showed up one month later. I received medical treatment and never completed my therapy. I was released at the third visit. Five remained and they expected I'd need more. I was released from neurology a week after. I've never been back.

God is no respecter of men. What He's done for me He could do for the next. But I'm not at liberty to guarantee He will. I view my healing as His grace and I've shared them with family, friends, and medical professionals. They have my records in their hands. What happens from that point is His to decide. But I trust He's involved.

Does it mean the person laboring in prayer is unworthy of the same? Or that His decision not to heal them means they lacked faith or erred in some way? I would never say yes to either.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I surmise you'll realize that healing much like the presence of illness is out of your hands. Whether its origin is genetic, through injury, or irresponsible behavior of the individual.

Can we say that holds true in every instance? No.
Are some unaffected despite the issues mentioned above? Yes.
Is it something we wholly control? No.

I had two incurable diseases. No one prayed on my behalf and I only asked for healing twice. He answered my prayers each time. In the third instance I was told to pray against the spirit of infirmity. I wasn't ill but the condition showed up one month later. I received medical treatment and never completed my therapy. I was released at the third visit. Five remained and they expected I'd need more. I was released from neurology a week after. I've never been back.

God is no respecter of men. What He's done for me He could do for the next. But I'm not at liberty to guarantee He will. I view my healing as His grace and I've shared them with family, friends, and medical professionals. They have my records in their hands. What happens from that point is His to decide. But I trust He's involved.

Does it mean the person laboring in prayer is unworthy of the same? Or that His decision not to heal them means they lacked faith or erred in some way? I would never say yes to either.
So would you advise against one having 100% belief that God will heal them? Would you advise us to, when we pray for healing, be mindful of a possibility that He will not heal us....I.e. have a little doubt?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I am issuing this bold prediction at a cost, because I believe what God said so strongly that it has to cost me something if I am wrong. Though I love this forum (as one could see from my number of posts over time), I am so sure that God heals that I won't ever post again--after Wednesday at approximately 1:30 PM (Eastern Standard Time) when my over-the-phone ministering begins--unless the man from this community that I am ministering healing to is healed in the present time.

I have read posts from people who say that nothing ever changes and nobody's opinion changes, and they don't feel that being a part of this forum adds any value. Maybe uninspired talking and uninspired wisdom doesn't add value and maybe that is because God never intended us to use carnal weapons against the spiritual forces that are behind false doctrine, according to God's Word as found in The Bible. Maybe human bantering with human wisdom doesn't add value. But, when God does something supernatural--like what Jesus said in Mar 16:15-18 to validate the Word preached, that has always changed things. Well, I believe He already has done something for us. And, as an Ambassador in Christ, I am going to prove it.

Even if the person being prayed for never posts, for privacy reasons, healing would be value to the person who receives it and to those who know them. Healing would be a sign to unbelievers who know this individual in his local community and those he is closer with online (whom he might have shared with online). If the person does post, he has the credentials to validate his healing.

While I don't have the permission of the party to post his name, he will know whether or not he is genuinely healed. His wife will know whether he is genuinely healed. And, God will know. Since he is a member of this community, he and God will both know if he isn't healed and if I post again after the scheduled prayer time (Wednesday at 1:30 EST) without his healing having manifested. Since, I have said that I would never post again until His healing comes to fruition in the present time, I would be lying and all three (including God) would know it. Since Revelation doesn't speak kindly of liars, I don't plan to willfully be one.

I would rather never post again on a community I love than willfully be a flat-out liar before God!

Again, I will begin praying for him on Wednesday afternoon over the phone. He lives in another state and has contacted me via private conversation (which will remain private, unless he chooses to share his testimony).

We will be praying specifically for ringing in the ears and hearing loss. I am believing that the ringing will stop and the hearing loss will cease. I am also believing that God is going to bring back the hearing that has been stolen by the enemy. Jesus was manifest to undo the works of satan. satan comes to kill, steal and destroy, but Jesus came to give life and life abundantly. Things don't just happen, we are in a war.

So mark my words, I am so sure that this member of this community will be healed--because of what God already did for us through the stripes, death on the Cross, burial and Resurrection from the dead of Jesus Christ--that I will never post again on this forum after Wednesday, 4/3/19 at 1:30 PM, until and unless this man's healing is genuinely manifested in the present time--(no silly stuff like claiming belief that he is healed while still suffering from it in the present--he doesn't believe in that either)! His healing will manifest or I will never post here again (which I am sure would please the multitude on this site who don't believe healing is for today anyway).

But, when I do post, you will have been told ahead of time of what was going to happen--while the individual was still suffering from something he has been suffering from for a long long time. GOD is much more GOOD than the multitude give Him credit for. Yay, God!

Serving In Christ Jesus,

John

Heavenly Father.... in the name of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus....... we pronounce extra faith for my brother John......... and for whoever he is ministering to...... We pronounce your GLORY.... and an outpouring of your Holy Spirit on him and on whoever he is ministering to!!!!!!! Amen.... in Yeshua 's Jesus' name!!!!

Upvote 0

mreeed

shalom...
Oct 2, 2014
✟76,579.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I wonder if it is possible in certain cases for the desire for healing to become an idol? Maybe somewhat related to when the Israelites looked to the bronze statue of the serpent Moses made to be healed of the plague of snakebites (Num 21) but later the bronze serpent had to be destroyed because it was being worshiped (seemingly bringing God down to the level of superstition or magic).

We need to have faith in the Healer (in all His facets and as a Person), not the healing per se. That He is Love and He is Faithful and True, and in the end, all things will work together for good and for His glory. Faith in the healing may disappoint us physically (on this earth anyway). It may work for some to conflate the ideas of physical and spiritual healing somewhat; for those it has been given to see with this kind of perspective, I don't want to speak against this in its own right, but others may lose faith or be put off of the faith by it also by inability to understand others' experience at this level. And it is true that God in His grace may grant spiritual healing when physical was asked for. But faith in the true Person of God never will disappoint us.

When Jesus walked the earth He proclaimed the year of the Lord's favor, but He stopped short of quoting the rest of Isaiah 61:2. We are still seeing the effects of this divine favor today, but there seem to be other things at work also in this day and age now that we are also getting closer to final judgment. Seeing as we in the west are spared in large part the persecution we see in other parts of the world, maybe sometimes there are other ways some of us are called to suffer for the glory of God.

Therefore, since we are justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have obtained access to this grace in which we stand; and we boast in our hope of sharing the glory of God. And not only that, but we also boast in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not disappoint us, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit that has been given to us.
Romans 5:1-5

Last edited:
Upvote 0