o( ' . ' )o
Jul 18, 2005
The Looking Glass
✟32,114.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hi gang. I suffer from a quite a few health problems, and it annoys me sometimes. I can't really go hiking because of my arthritis. I can't sing worship songs because my throat gets raw after only one or two (it's been this way for years). I have hearing loss so I sometimes I have to stand closer to people. I also have acid reflux so bad that I'm stuck eating mostly an almond yogurt that I found that doesn't trigger me. I'd love to know what being able to be active like some of the regular people around me feels like again. Thanks for any prayers!

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟417,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I never had almond yoghurt, who makes that? With honey I hope. My favorite is black cherry and kefir too. I love it so much I can’t drink it no more. Too much fat and cholesterol, it has. Praying.
Maybe it’s a good time to pursue spiritual things. Prayer, reading, church. But keep moving with that ole arthritis.
walking would be good to keep loose and be not achey. Just a few suggestions. I did pray for you. Do well and prosper. But don’t go overboard trying to prosper. Ha,lol.

• Useful
Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

Phronema

Orthodox Christian
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2016
Florida Panhandle
✟739,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I do understand! Things start to get a little tougher as we get older.

You certainly have my prayers! I pray that you both feel better, and find activities that you can participate in that will be fulfilling.

Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟562,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
By His stripes you were healed.
Acknowledge it. Keep it in your heart, faith and profession.

1Pe 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Upvote 0