England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Comedian Bobby Ball died of Covid-19 on 28th October 2020,in Blackpool,Lancashire. He was 76 years of age. Bobby Ball was originally called Robert Harper. He was born in Lancashire UK and worked as a welder in Oldham with Tommy Cannon who was originally called Thomas Derbyshire. They started singing together in clubs and turned to comedy when they found it paid £3 more each date! They became television favourites with the Cannon and Ball show. Bobby was in 'The Last of the Summer Wine' and 'Heartbeat' and came 6th in the 'I'm a Celebrity-Get me out of here!'........Bobby Ball was born again in 1986 and Tommy Cannon in 1992. They wrote,'Christianity for Beginners' and Bobby wrote 'My Life' with a foreword by Tommy Cannon. Pray for Bobby's wife Yvonne and his sons and for Tommy. 'Rock on Tommy!'

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Comedian Bobby Ball died of Covid-19 on 28th October 2020,in Blackpool,Lancashire. He was 76 years of age. Bobby Ball was originally called Robert Harper. He was born in Lancashire UK and worked as a welder in Oldham with Tommy Cannon who was originally called Thomas Derbyshire. They started singing together in clubs and turned to comedy when they found it paid £3 more each date! They became television favourites with the Cannon and Ball show. Bobby was in 'The Last of the Summer Wine' and 'Heartbeat' and came 6th in the 'I'm a Celebrity-Get me out of here!'........Bobby Ball was born again in 1986 and Tommy Cannon in 1992. They wrote,'Christianity for Beginners' and Bobby wrote 'My Life' with a foreword by Tommy Cannon. Pray for Bobby's wife Yvonne and his sons and for Tommy. 'Rock on Tommy!'
I have just discovered that they did Christian concerts as well! :)

• Agree
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0