• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Blue Light Jesus Love

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So this blue light that says beast isnt reality it is just my imagination playing tricks on me there really is no 666 on me.

The Holy Spirit in reality isnt mad that I bowed to the yellow light and accidentally mixed up the Holy Spirit in a dream/hallucination.

Jesus Christ didnt really destroy my place in Heaven because I saw the yellow light he still loves me despite bowing to the yellow cross it wasnt blasphemy.

Is all this just schizophrenia, pandas, autism, OCD Satan really cant possess a believer by showing up and blotting a name from the Lambs Book of Life on a trick getting them to blaspheme in a dream/hallucination.

Jesus really isnt angry and didnt destroy my place in heaven for falling for the satanic light in a dream/hallucination as a mentally ill person.

Jesus still has compassion on me and loves me despite the yellow light and wants me in Heaven and this yellow light blue light mark stuff is truly mental illness.

Jesus still loves me despite the hallucination and dream of the yellow light he didnt forsake me for bowing to Satan in a dream he still loves me.

Jesus still loves me and has a place in Heaven for me despite my accident. Is that correct?

MrsFoundit

Dec 5, 2019
South
✟40,776.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Listen to this on your Bible if you want, you are still loved.

Hebrews 10 32 - 36 "Remember the early days that you were in the light, when you endured a great conflict in the face of suffering. Sometimes you were publicly exposed to ridicule and persecution; at other times you were partners with those who were so treated. You sympathized with those in prison and joyfully accepted the confiscation of your property, knowing that you yourselves had a better and permanent possession.

So do not throw away your confidence; it holds a great reward. You need to persevere, so that after you have done God’s will, you will receive what He has promised."

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Listen to this on your Bible if you want, you are still loved.

Hebrews 10 32 - 36 "Remember the early days that you were in the light, when you endured a great conflict in the face of suffering. Sometimes you were publicly exposed to ridicule and persecution; at other times you were partners with those who were so treated. You sympathized with those in prison and joyfully accepted the confiscation of your property, knowing that you yourselves had a better and permanent possession.

So do not throw away your confidence; it holds a great reward. You need to persevere, so that after you have done God’s will, you will receive what He has promised."

Thanks

• Friendly
Reactions: MrsFoundit
Upvote 0