• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

blood pressue

Paul01

Sinner
Jan 29, 2013
Missouri
✟9,305.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟904,175.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
With respect, who cares what your parents think on the matter?

Judging by the fact you're married, you're old enough to make your own decisions.

If you think something with your health is abnormal then go and get it checked.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟904,175.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Self-diagnosing via the internet likely won't result in anything other than stress and anxiety.

If your parents refuse to take you to see a doctor then dial the non-emergency number for the ambulances and talk them through it. The police will likely be sent over to sort it out.

Your parents simply CANNOT know whether or not something is wrong with you because they aren't you.

Upvote 0

peaceandquiet

Apr 20, 2013
✟15,278.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know if you are still reading this thread, OP, but I feel very bad for you. It sounds like you are in a scary situation, feeling helpless.

I am not a Dr. but I have been told by Dr's that a low blood pressure (98/56 is low) is not a problem unless it causes symptoms, the main one being fainting.

The fact that your HR and systolic pressure are similar is probably just a coincidence, in my opinion.

I hope you are doing ok.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Susie~Q

John 3:16 God bless you.
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2011
South Island-New Zealand
✟271,990.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Your blood pressure is outstanding, as long as you have no symptoms, it can be lower, mine is at times.

As to the pulse rate, well, it is just a coincidence that it is the same, plus, if you are apprehensive, it will go up as well.

Try to relax and do something to get your mind off of it. For a good site for health issues, try : MedHelp, this has awesome forums and great helpers, I sometimes am there myself, I use to be a mod there.

Good luck, and take it easy.

Upvote 0