San Bernardino
✟15,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Single
I made a blood oath a girl back in high school but never saw her since then and wasn’t the first time I’ve met her I’m pretty sure. Also wondering if other people get haunted for trying to break the oath and if some how I can be with her again. We did it at a young age and we got involved with other people but now were older and feel obligated to be with her now. I’ll be honest it was with Billie Eilish but the only problem is I’m really poor and have been retracing every word in my head. All of her work reminds me of that day and all I’m asking is a word of advice.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,380.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I made a blood oath a girl back in high school but never saw her since then and wasn’t the first time I’ve met her I’m pretty sure. Also wondering if other people get haunted for trying to break the oath and if some how I can be with her again. We did it at a young age and we got involved with other people but now were older and feel obligated to be with her now. I’ll be honest it was with Billie Eilish but the only problem is I’m really poor and have been retracing every word in my head. All of her work reminds me of that day and all I’m asking is a word of advice.
Here is the forum you should ask your question in. You’ll get more feedback.

Requests for Christian Advice

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,380.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you but I don’t have permission to post there.
Oh... you’re a Buddhist. Okay. I did not notice that. Sorry.

My advice? She has moved on. You should too.

Last edited:
Upvote 0