✟8,726.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi,

A couple months back I recently had a dream, and I remember I was standing outside in pitch black darkness. There as I stood, a curiosity sparked in me when I saw what was in front of me, as I looked up at into the sky. I saw what appeared as a red moon, the color was so vibrant and that you can see the craters it had. It was a deep Crimson red, and the sky was pitch black. There were no stars nor sun insight. You couldn’t even see yourself or if there were people around you. I remember as I looked up at the blood moon with the Bible had talked about, mainly in the book of revelation. I had this dream come out of nowhere, I wasn’t thinking about it before I went to bed and previously I did read Revelation that was a sometime ago. I knew about the blood moon before I dreamed about it. I don’t know why I dreamed it. I just know that it is the sign of the Lord’s coming. After I had dreamed that dream, I didn’t have any other dreams and nothing else happened.

I did some research and know that the next full blood moon will take place on May 26, 2021. “On May 26, 2021, a total lunar eclipse will be visible from the western coasts of North America, from Australia, and from China.“

Has anyone ever had a blood moon dream before or know what the meaning of this could be?

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,060,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Some at my Messianic congregation believe that it's a sign of chastisement for Israel, not the land, but YHWH's people. I didn't ask where they derived this belief. It was a spectacular blood moon which occurred on Sukkot a few years ago. People were lined up, parking their cars on the shoulder, on a bridge near our camp, just to see it.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Blood moon? Reminds me of a silly trick I played on some fundamentalist neighbors years ago . Due to the weather, the lunar eclipse turned black . It looked like a black hole in the sky . I made sure I pointed it out to them and had to quickly explain it before they panicked too badly. I think stuff like this is superstitious!

Upvote 0