Blood clot

Desertdancer

Feb 27, 2008
✟8,101.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please send some heavy prayers for me that i dont have a blood clot in my body anywhere, im having serious issues with circulation and very obese and been losing weight but was down for months due ot back pain before surgery. Now we fear blood clots, please i beg for as many prayers as possible... i love you all

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Catholic.gif

Father we pray for Your Holy Spirit to enter this matter and meet all needs. We know nothing is impossible for You and we pray for Your divine intervention. As Your children we know to expect a miracle. It is in Jesus Beloved, Holy, Gentle and Mighty Name we pray.
Amen

Upvote 0
Mar 19, 2008
✟15,147.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Listen God has not given us a spirit of fear let your FAITH overtake that fear and walk in the healing that God has given you. I too, had back surgery and also had blood clots a few months later. I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and some days it takes a toll on me but God said he was going to heal me and I believe that and that's what i'm holding on too. Regardless of how my body feels and how much pain i'm in I'm still healed and you hold on to that I dont care how many times you have to keep telling yourself that do it and don't let people or the doctor's discourage you because they don't have the last say..Stay encouraged

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums