Nov 30, 2008
✟7,672.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Liberals
I have two blogs. I started up the one on Livejournal just because I thought it'd be fun to make some friends, read other people's journals, and send comments back and forth. I write about everyday stuff in that blog. My second blog, over at Blogger, is my "secret" blog. I write about lots of deep things in there, about whatever is bothering me, and about my struggles with depression and anxiety. It's a good way to get things off my chest. No one knows about my second blog but I keep my entries public. I guess I do that because it'd be nice to get unbiased feedback from people that I don't know.

Reactions: sampa
Upvote 0

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I keep my thoughts inside my head.

I don't understand the idea of inviting/expecting others to read all about your life. I'm not the least interested in reading about someone else's life.

Guess it's just me.

Upvote 0

Tinkerbell33

Feb 24, 2007
✟34,871.00
Marital Status
Private
I keep my thoughts inside my head.

I don't understand the idea of inviting/expecting others to read all about your life. I'm not the least interested in reading about someone else's life.

Guess it's just me.

Yeah, I don't expect anyone to read mine to be honest but I feel like I need to express my thoughts and maybe hope that someone will converse with me about them...my blog post wasn't about my life, it was more of a statement on the state of society. It was basically a rant :eek:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I have a semi-public (set to friends only) blog on Myspace that I use. I actually just posted a new entry earlier today. I mostly blog for myself because I find it therapeutic to get the thoughts out. They tend to be ramblings on my personal life. It's not that I think that people are dying to hear me whine or reflect about my life, but sometimes I like to share and it's nice when people comment that they understand or give support of some kind. Not many people read it, but some do and I have had a comment here and there posted in response to my blog entries.

I have 2nd blog on Livejournal that is completely private. I use that one to get out my most private feelings that I am just not comfortable sharing with others.

Reactions: Tinkerbell33
Upvote 0

crishmael

nothing but the rain
Aug 29, 2008
Tejas
✟32,195.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I used to blog on my myspace and I had one on Blogspot. I mostly had it to share some of my thoughts, and hopefully impact someone positively. But my readership slowly decreased as my views began to change, and eventually only a handfull cared to read it. I haven't posted anything since January.

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Had to post this... :p

I had a blog once, which nobody read.

2093939226_f1633d8781.jpg

Reactions: Blackguard_
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I have an account on livejournal but I don't know if it counts as a "blog". I've had the account for several years. I don't write in it often but when I do it is for myself. All of the entries are private or viewable by friends only. Only 5 friends have access to it. We all do a lot of commenting on each other's journals (on the entries that we actually share with each other anyway).

Upvote 0

Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
You've changed your name! Is that practice for the wedding? :p

Haha, no, but I am looking forward to that name change :)

Actually the old screen name still exists. I made this one when I was having problems logging in. I kind of like it better so I think I'm sticking with it.

Reactions: Radagast
Upvote 0

Tink

our God is faithful. ♥
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2004
Texas
✟56,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Haha, no, but I am looking forward to that name change :)

Actually the old screen name still exists. I made this one when I was having problems logging in. I kind of like it better so I think I'm sticking with it.

They have combined accounts in the past so if you asked them to, your post count and reputation would be reflected accurately. They did it for me with this name and tinkheartsjesus (my original name).

Upvote 0

Bitnd12

Children, get your hearts right.
Apr 3, 2008
New York
Visit site
✟17,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Actually, I just started up a new blog a few days ago. I had a blog during my late pre-teen and early teenage years but it sort of phased out. I don't really know what will come of the new account... we'll see. Maybe it will actually materialize into something. Time will tell I guess. Right now, it's public. I really don't intend on going into too much depth with personal info so I don't care who reads what I write. If they like it, great. If they don't, oh well.

Upvote 0