• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Resolved Blog Rich Text Editor

Discussion in 'Questions about CF' started by Saint Beloved, May 19, 2017.

1. Saint Beloved

Saint Beloved Well-Known Member Supporter

+669
    United Kingdom
    Anabaptist
    Private
    Hello!

I use my iPad as a PC so I don't know if the mobile version of CF is different from the desktop version. I was just wondering how to enable the rich text editor if there is one because I'm only getting a plain text editor view. I've looked around but my sight isn't that good so I could easily be missing a button or a drop down menu!

Grateful for any help thanks!!!

2. Lulav

Lulav Well-Known Member Staff Member Administrator Supporter CF Senior Ambassador

+4,878
    United States
    Messianic
    Married
    HI!

I'm sorry I don't have an Ipad so I can't see what it shows but under the field I'm writing in now in tiny words it says "Use Rich Text Editor", so try looking for that. :)

3. Saint Beloved

+669
    United Kingdom
    Anabaptist
    Private
    I have the rich text editor for general posts and personal messages just not for the blog for some reason! I'll keep looking hehe. Thanks! God bless.

4. mnorian

mnorian Oldbie--Eternal Optimist Staff Member Supervisor Supporter CF Senior Ambassador

+4,302
    Christian
    Married
    When writing your posts or comments to blogs; do you have the "bb code editor" icon clicked? as you have to unclick this icon (the farthest to the right in the reply box) to see the rich text editor.

5. Saint Beloved

+669
    United Kingdom
    Anabaptist
    Private
    I don't have any buttons or any kind of editor in blogs or comments just two text boxes for title and post but I can check again.

6. Saint Beloved

+669
    United Kingdom
    Anabaptist
    Private
    Yay working now thanks everyone!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List