BLM "Peaceful Protest" in Chicago as Recorded By Police.

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think it is time to address the elephant in the room and call BLM what it is. After watching this video, what would you call BLM?
Well the msm would continue to call them peaceful. I would use terms like criminals, insurrectionists and anarchists.

Upvote 0

GaveMeJoy

Nov 28, 2019
San diego
✟41,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
A loosely organized group of people with diverse thoughts about race relations in America who generally agree that its important to highlight the fact that black lives matter and police brutality/killings of people of color are a major problem in this country.

People who riot and do crazy stuff can call themselves what they want and carry signs but they are criminals.

Just like westboro baptism and abortion clinic bombers don’t represent Christianity/pro life, antifa and rioters don’t represent BLM supporters. It’s not hard to understand in my opinion but I know people have a difficult time separating radicals from the pack.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
They’re a group with generally good intentions and a basically positive message but poor leadership and organization that has trouble weeding out the bad actors that join in the protests just to cause trouble.

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think it is time to address the elephant in the room and call BLM what it is. After watching this video, what would you call BLM?

It goes to show how the so-called "peaceful protestors" are all knowingly aiding and abetting the violence:
  • by carrying weapons (the sharpened pipe hidden in the banner, and the bags of missiles for throwing)
  • by shielding the violent frontline with umbrellas
  • by creating cover for the violent frontline
I've long known that the "mostly peaceful" line was a lie, and this video underscores that.

What we need at this point is for the police to be given permission to respond with live rounds.

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They’re a group with generally good intentions and a basically positive message but poor leadership and organization that has trouble weeding out the bad actors that join in the protests just to cause trouble.

The video proves that that's a lie. The whole "protest march" is collaborating with the frontline "bad actors." They are in fact all bad actors.

And the message is not "positive." BLM wants to abolish the police so that they can carry out violent crimes unhindered by the law.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The video proves that that's a lie. The whole "protest march" is collaborating with the frontline "bad actors." They are in fact all bad actors.
The video is only proof of this one particular march. There’s been scores of protests without incident all over the country. This one bad protest or even a hundred bad ones do not discount the good and peaceful ones that have happened, all led by BLM.

And the message is not "positive." BLM wants to abolish the police so that the can carry out violent crimes unhindered by the law.
Is that a stated goal or is that just your generous interpretation?

• Agree
Reactions: lasthero
Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The video is only proof of this one particular march.

It provides an illustration of what the so-called "mostly peaceful" protests really look like.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It goes to show how the so-called "peaceful protestors" are all knowingly aiding and abetting the violence:
  • by carrying weapons (the sharpened pipe hidden in the banner, and the bags of missiles for throwing)
I've long known that the "mostly peaceful" line was a lie, and this video underscores that.

What we need at this point is for the police to be given permission to respond with live rounds.
That is going a bit too far. That amount of force is not required and would only result in both sides shooting at each other. This can be solved by allowing the police to do their jobs and ensuring that those arrested are charged, prosecuted and incarcerated. Once there are consequences associated with illegal actions they will stop.

• Agree
Reactions: rjs330
Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,147,492.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

Your not a bLM supporter in disguise? Live rounds? Talk about pouring gasoline on a fire.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,432.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single

Yes, I love it! Mow them down from helicopters like reporters in Iraq!

Upvote 0

Quartermaine

Sep 16, 2019
Alma
✟80,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It provides an illustration of what the so-called "mostly peaceful" protests really look like.
WBUR news of Boston has been tracking all BLM protests since 2019. As of July 24 there have been 4352 BLM protests in the year 2020 with 99.9% being peaceful so i don't think you can say this particular one is representative of anything

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟556,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I didn’t see anybody jab those poles at the police until well after the police started grabbing them out of their hands.

If we’re going to use this case to cast aspersions on everybody involved in BLM, then how should we frame our perceptions of police agencies who’ve done much more and much worse than what’s shown here?

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Against both police brutality and cop killing.
Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A loosely organized group of people with diverse thoughts about race relations in America who generally agree that its important to highlight the fact that black lives matter and police brutality/killings of people of color are a major problem in this country.

People who riot and do crazy stuff can call themselves what they want and carry signs but they are criminals.

Just like westboro baptism and abortion clinic bombers don’t represent Christianity/pro life, antifa and rioters don’t represent BLM supporters. It’s not hard to understand in my opinion but I know people have a difficult time separating radicals from the pack.
So given the fact that these criminals are impeded in all these protests, what should police do when these things happen?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,432.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Don't be silly Clearly an ICBM is the only answer, it's the only way to be sure
Don't you mean nuke them from orbit?

Space force!

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That is going a bit too far. That amount of force is not required and would only result in both sides shooting at each other.

I think the police should respond to weapons with weapons.

Once there are consequences associated with illegal actions they will stop.

Various other protests have shown that the usual "slap on the wrist" doesn't discourage rioting.

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I didn’t see anybody jab those poles at the police until well after the police started grabbing them out of their hands.

You're kidding, right?

The police weren't able to get their hands on the poles until after the mob started using them as weapons.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟556,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
You're kidding, right?

The police weren't able to get their hands on the poles until after the mob started using them as weapons.

No, I'm not kidding and as far as what's shown in the video in the OP, your assessment is incorrect. This is the moment when the officer first grabs the banner. Prior to this nobody in the video has stabbed anything at the officers. The narrator says the banner was broken apart and then stabbed at the officers, yet it's quite clear to me that it was the officers who broke the banner and started grabbing at pieces of it.

chicago_blm.PNG

The original video without the Breitbart logo or narration is a bit clearer. The timestamps are about a minute apart from each other:

chicago_blm2.PNG

The Breitbart narrator is lying to you.

ETA: Not Breitbart. It's a cop.

Last edited:
Upvote 0