Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yes but it is getting increasingly hard to critique when only one side is being presented and opponents erased form media. Reminds me of the old Soviet Union days. lol

Our side will soon have its own platform--on April 20th: Frank VIP Signup

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
did you watch this?

“I do believe that we can get to a place where there is a socio economic system that doesn’t oppress some groups of some people and only uplifts a few.”

do you think that is Marxism?

Her point seems to be she doesn't want a select few to have most of the money, but her recent actions would seem to suggest otherwise.
what actions?
buying a 3 bedroom, two bath ranch house?

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
The issue is her marixism phislophy is inconsistent with her lifestyle.

It's more than that - her actions suggest that she doesn't really believe what she says about police being dangerous to the lives of black people. It follows, then, that the motive for her anti-police agitation is something quite different than what she professes...

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
what actions?

That would be the 4th home. There are 3 others, just like Bernie Sanders "needs".

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
That would be the 4th home. There are 3 others, just like Bernie Sanders "needs".
i could only find information on two other homes, one in Inglewood when she purchased around 2015, renovated and just sold and the other in south central that she purchased for her parents.

Upvote 0

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
it is such a tragedy that with humans and movements, they tend to be co-opted by psychopaths and other evil persons for their own advantage. we might seem innocent until we are tempted. why is it that so many "leaders" are so corrupt or inferior? this makes me all the more appreciate a truly good leader.

Evil? corrupt? How judgemental, she bought a nice house for her family for pete’s sake.

It’s quite amusing to see the Christians here falling over themselves to call someone out for hypocrisy for not acting according to the values they espouse.

I was under the impression that the bible taught that you weren’t to judge others?

Who is more hypocritical I wonder? A Marxist for buying themselves an expensive house, or a Christian publicly judging others, from a position of ignorance of their circumstances?

It’s a head scratcher!

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,281.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
“I do believe that we can get to a place where there is a socio economic system that doesn’t oppress some groups of some people and only uplifts a few.”

Sounds Canadian.

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes but it is getting increasingly hard to critique when only one side is being presented and opponents erased form media. Reminds me of the old Soviet Union days. lol
perhaps you should speak to a former Soviet to see if modern America is like the Soviet days. playing the victim seems the same excuse as your contemporaries. there are effective ways to communicate messages but not all methods work, this is the same for those you speak against. learn what works and refine your skill to communicate with others. Paul tells us "To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some." we may parrot whatever rhetoric that makes the most noise or we can adjust our methodologies to engage others creatively and effectively. People are not our enemy, they are our mission.

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
did you watch this?

what actions?
It's not that she is a full-on Marxist, clearly not, it's that she has some sort of anti-capitalist agenda yet very clearly profits from it.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,281.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
perhaps you should speak to a former Soviet to see if modern America is like the Soviet days.
I know plenty of Ukrainians who speak of those days and even now are seeing their old ways coming to light here, especially the one sided media.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,492.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
An ideology is not a religion, it has been pointed out that the founding principles are marxist which is godless is nature.
Which of their “founding principles” are Marxist?
Point them out.
Or is just “something you heard”?

Upvote 0

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
It's not that she is a full-on Marxist, clearly not, it's that she has some sort of anti-capitalist agenda yet very clearly profits from it.

I’m curious, what has she said that suggests an anti-capitalist agenda? I suppose her Marxist leanings would.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
It's more than that - her actions suggest that she doesn't really believe what she says about police being dangerous to the lives of black people.

How does owning multiple homes suggest any kind of belief about policing?

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I’m curious, what has she said that suggests an anti-capitalist agenda? I suppose her Marxist leanings would.
In her comments about being a marxist (which she never answers)

She is critiquing American capatalism. I'm not saying a statement like that isn't a worthy goal only that she seems to have benifited from this oppressive socio economic system that she speaks of.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
In her comments about being a marxist (which she never answers)
she answers that rather clearly

She is critiquing American capatalism. I'm not saying a statement like that isn't a worthy goal only that she seems to have benifited from this oppressive socio economic system that she speaks of.
who did she rob or oppresses ?

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I hope everyone comes to realize that on an anonymous forum, there are no real reputational consequences
An aside from the topic here but you can’t possibly believe that people don’t become absolutely incensed by what other people write when it disagrees with them.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,281.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
How do the goals of BLM compare to those of the AIM
An aside from the topic here but you can’t possibly believe that people don’t become absolutely incensed by what other people write when it disagrees with them.
Why is that?

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
i could only find information on two other homes, one in Inglewood when she purchased around 2015, renovated and just sold and the other in south central that she purchased for her parents.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Which of their “founding principles” are Marxist?
Point them out.
Or is just “something you heard”?
I read about it in a number of places.

Due to social distancing, I don't hear much of anything anymore.

Upvote 0