BLM founder moves to rich white neighborhood

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Remember when goodwill was not about reward?
I am aware that in the near future that people will look for a selfish reason to be kind to others, and not find one.

Perhaps it is cyclical.

Upvote 0

JustSomeBloke

Unacceptable Fringe Minority
Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Marxist hypocrites aren't subject to criticism.

I assume big tech believes she should be allowed to do as she wishes with the money they've given in exchange for co-operation.
Certainly there seems to be some kind of free speech pecking order, in terms of what can be criticised, and who is allowed to voice criticism. It's a little bit like watching old-school feminists squaring up against trans activists. The old-school feminists don't like the fact that many people now place them lower in the free speech pecking order than the trans activists, who are the new kids on the block. From my point of view, having seen many on the Right lose their platform at the hands of radical Left activists, I am now watching with a kind of strange fascination as the Liberal Left fight amongst themselves over free speech.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,140.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
From my point of view, having seen many on the Right lose their platform at the hands of radical Left activists, I am now watching with a kind of strange fascination as the Liberal Left fight amongst themselves over free speech.
History shows they always devour themselves in the end.

• Winner
Reactions: Chrystal-J
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,140.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
They want chaos, just not in their neighborhoods. She should move to Minneapolis.
As they move up the ladder priorities change. This reminds me of advancements in South American countries. Will BLM be paying for security also?

• Agree
Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Causing division and stoking the flames of hatred seems to have profited BLM founder Patrice Cullors:

Patrisse Khan-Cullors, the 37-year-old social justice agitator and co-founder of the controversial Black Lives Matter movement, just purchased a home for $1.4 million in Topanga Canyon in Los Angeles.

Actually she purchased a three bedroom two bath ranch house.

PatrisseCullors_TC_FI.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Black Lives Matter supporters would be justified in questioning where the $1.4 million came from.
and they could easily find out from sources like foxbiussiness that most of the money for the home came from the sale of her Inglewood home. She purchased that home in 2016 for just over 100,000 and spent the last 5 years renovating it raising it's value to 800,000.

I think BLM supporters already know about her career as a college professor, her consulting work at think tanks, her best selling books and the media production company she founded.

So who is questioning again?

• Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,119.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Actually she purchased a three bedroom two bath ranch house.

PatrisseCullors_TC_FI.jpg

And in the lap of "white privilege".
Now she can watch her minions duke it out from a safe distance.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,119.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
and they could easily find out from sources like foxbiussiness that most of the money for the home came from the sale of her Inglewood home. She purchased that home in 2016 for just over 100,000 and spent the last 5 years renovating it raising it's value to 800,000.

I think BLM supporters already know about her career as a college professor, her consulting work at think tanks, her best selling books and the media production company she founded.

So who is questioning again?

The most glaring irony is that she starts up a marxist organization that talks about blacks being so oppressed by white people, and now she lives in the lap of white privilege and surrounded by white neighbors--by choice.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,119.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Will those of Mexican heritage be outside her door demanding restitution in the form of giving them her home? It was their neighbourhood.

They'd probably have to get past the security gate manned by a white security guard first.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,140.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The most glaring irony is that she starts up a marxist organization that talks about blacks being so oppressed by white people, and now she lives in the lap of white privilege and surrounded by white neighbors--by choice.
Perhaps she doesn't take her work home with her. :)

Reactions: Aldebaran
Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
At least the donors to the cause can finally see where their money is going, and who it's benefitting.
“Patrisse Cullors is the Executive Director of Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation (BLMGNF). She serves in this role in a volunteer capacity and does not receive a salary or benefits." New York Post 4/10/21

• Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Especially in a country where a hustle is an acceptable way of living, calling itself free enterprise. But she no doubt learned from the best. There are tent revival folks kicking themselves.

In Africa they are called "tricksters".

• Agree
Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0