Feb 19, 2002
Kentucky
Visit site
✟807.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My school decided to do this big Blind Date thing where you spend the whole day with a guy (not from the school) along with a driver and a videographer. I won the date...and it happens on Saturday...I think it will be funny...

The guy is from Orlando, he's a freshman and 19...some of my friends have scared me but I think its going to be a blast...Have any of you been on a blind date? Have any tips?

Jess

SeRapH&CheRi

Sassy GurlMember!
Apr 3, 2002
eastcoastoftheusa
✟6,276.00
Faith
Christian
Yesterday at 09:58 PM RayNay714 said this in Post #1

My school decided to do this big Blind Date thing where you spend the whole day with a guy (not from the school) along with a driver and a videographer. I won the date...and it happens on Saturday...I think it will be funny...

The guy is from Orlando, he's a freshman and 19...some of my friends have scared me but I think its going to be a blast...Have any of you been on a blind date? Have any tips?

Jess

Is it gonna be shown on national tv??  ;)  Sounds like alot of fun RayNay! 

I've been on a few blind dates before.......some good, some bad. Tips?  Just be yourself and have fun.  (even if the guy is not what your looking for! )  Let us know how it all went!  :)

Upvote 0

RayNay714

Worshiper and Seeker
Feb 19, 2002
Kentucky
Visit site
✟807.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
kimmee...that is horrible...!!! I had a pretty bad time...I mean the guy wasn't my cousin or anything but it was not all that great...I did get to go on a hot air balloon ride and take salsa lessons so that was sweet...but the date was not all that cool...oh well...chalk it up to a lesson learned!

Jess

Upvote 0

BigToe

You are my itchy sweater.
Jun 24, 2003
Sudzo's Purple Palace of Snuggles
Visit site
✟28,432.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
i've never been on one. i think i would be too scared. well that isnt entirely true. i just think what was supposed to be a blind date didnt turn out to really be a date so much as hanging out... i wouldnt mind if someone set me up- i like boys!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sr. scholls

The dimmest of lights
May 4, 2002
Alaska
Visit site
✟1,934.00
Faith
Protestant
That's pretty shallow......"oh sorry.....we would never work out. Your jaw....it's just. Soo not hot enough for me, too muscular." I mean....if someone said that to me I'd be more angry at their stupidity than hurt by their comment. Then I'd be glad that I didn't have to waste my time finding out later how shallow that person was. :) Lol

Upvote 0

Clytie

I shined my halo just for you
Feb 3, 2003
under the stairs
Visit site
✟328.00
Faith
Baptist
yea....that was pretty bad. Needless to say I had a lovely talk with him. I gave him a piece of my mind and u wanna know whats the most rewarding part about it? He found out how much we have in common --and really regreted ever saying that...but too bad for him

Upvote 0

ZiSunka

It means 'yellow dog'
Jan 16, 2002
✟38,767.00
Faith
Christian
A friend of mine tried to set me up on a blind date once, but I didn't like the way she described him, so I wouldn't go.

Turned out to be a guy that I think might have been my soulmate, and now that I have met his family and some other of his friends, I realize I really missed the boat.

It never hurts to go on a blind date if you trust the person who sets you up, especially if they're willing to double date with you. Double dating can bring out conversations and information about the other person that you might not get to on your own. And if your friend likes him, there must be something good about him, huh?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaveKerwin

Represent the Most High
May 31, 2002
Detroit, MI
Visit site
✟21,031.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think it would be better to have a big group party, and just have the two people attending the party that you want to setup. This allows them to meet, so they know what each other look like and act like, without the pressure of a date.

I went on a blind date in high school, it was a disaster. But it could have been really awesome. My girlfriend went on a blind date before with a guy who was really wierd. If I was the guy getting setup with her on that date, I would have been very happy with the blind date. But like I said before, I think a group hang out, bbq, party, whatever would work best.

Upvote 0