Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Have you gotten him to a vet? Please do if you haven't.

Our little Molly is deaf now. We got her to the vet to check her out but she is quite old.

I will pray for you and your kitty.

All good things
Emmy

• Friendly
Reactions: Richard T
Upvote 0

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟69,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am glad that you asking for prayer for your cat. May God heal him and help you care for him. Several years ago, I was worried about my older cat and prayed. One night a couple of weeks later, I had a dream and I saw Jesus come and touch my cat. It was all so brief, but I felt reassurance from God that he cares even about these little things. I can say today that my cat is now about 20 years old and still going strong. God's blessings be on your cat.

Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,087.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Praying for your cat. I know the Father loves His animals. I have had, sometimes dramatic, answers to prayers in regard to pets. I'll give one. I used to have a parrot who liked to sit on a shower rod where, with the bathroom door open, he could be up high and watching things going on. One day he dropped some blood onto the tub. Where it came from I could not tell but of course I was alarmed.

I took him to a vet who saw nothing wrong with him. Well I prayed and the next day I was told what the problem was. The day before, when he was sitting on my shoulder, he tried to preen my hair. This concerned me because I had hair spray on it which might hurt him. So, to get him to stop I pushed gently on the tip of his wing. Well, the Father showed me that the wing, which had been trimmed to keep him from flying around, had a delicate balance now with the blood vessels there. He showed me that when the bird went potty that the pressure caused the blood to flow from the fragile wing tip.

When I told this to the vet she did not argue with me. I never touched the bird's wings in that place again and there was no more problem.

Once I had a dog that was hit by a car. The vet recommended that the dog be put down. But my sister said, no, sometimes animals recover. Also, I prayed for healing. The dog did recover completely with a bit of time, with no medical intervention at all, and was able to walk and run and had a normal life after that. When we went back to the vet the vet showed me the X Rays and could make no sense of the dog being fine.

Just telling all that to show that healing is for animals too.

Upvote 0