✟262,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Deuteronomy 28:2 (NKJV)
“And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you obey the voice of the LORD your God:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘shall.... overtake........ because.... obey..’

One does not need to worry about being blessed by God.... For as one obeys, will the blessings from above overtake them.. One need not look for them, the blessings themselves will look and the blessings themselves will find that one....

This is the way it is with all those that are His... Obedience brings blessings.. This, all those that have been His for a season have tasted.... There have been times of obedience and times of disobedience... Both have been experienced and the fruit of both have been tasted...

Just as one did not have to look for the fruit of disobedience, that fruit itself found them... Even the more will the fruit of obedience seek out and find the one to whom obedience is found in..

For God does chastise, but does so begrudgingly, but not so with His blessings... His blessings He pours out abundantly, for God is good and that goodness that is, He Himself, He longs to share with all to the capacity the child is capable of receiving...

‘Oh, do good and live, says the God of Love and see if I Myself do not pour out a blessing upon you the likes your heart can only dream of...’

To him who’s heart bears witness, let that heart rejoice in the One who loves that heart.. For He most certainly does...

Be blessed all in the blessings that come via obedience...

A fellow believer, Not me

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟217,541.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Deuteronomy 28:2 (NKJV)
“And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you obey the voice of the LORD your God:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘shall.... overtake........ because.... obey..’

One does not need to worry about being blessed by God.... For as one obeys, will the blessings from above overtake them.. One need not look for them, the blessings themselves will look and the blessings themselves will find that one....

This is the way it is with all those that are His... Obedience brings blessings.. This, all those that have been His for a season have tasted.... There have been times of obedience and times of disobedience... Both have been experienced and the fruit of both have been tasted...

Just as one did not have to look for the fruit of disobedience, that fruit itself found them... Even the more will the fruit of obedience seek out and find the one to whom obedience is found in..

For God does chastise, but does so begrudgingly, but not so with His blessings... His blessings He pours out abundantly, for God is good and that goodness that is, He Himself, He longs to share with all to the capacity the child is capable of receiving...

‘Oh, do good and live, says the God of Love and see if I Myself do not pour out a blessing upon you the likes your heart can only dream of...’

To him who’s heart bears witness, let that heart rejoice in the One who loves that heart.. For He most certainly does...

Be blessed all in the blessings that come via obedience...

A fellow believer, Not me

You want to be under the Covenant of Law still?

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,296.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jesus said, "If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love." John 15

Jesus also said, "...It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but
by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God." Matt 4:4

God knows we have to have His help to follow Him. We dont do it to earn our salvation but because we are His, we want to follow Him.

John 14-15. It includes The Spirit of truth will teach/guide us continually, the Father being glorified,
He is the vine while we are the branches,
abiding in His love IF we obey His Word,
calling us friends IF we follow His Word,
we love Him well IF we obey His commandments and
love others as ourselves following His Word, etc

Furthermore "Jesus answered and said unto him,
If a man love me,
he will keep my words: and
my Father will love him, and
we will come unto him, and
make our abode with him.
"
John 14:23

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟262,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus said, "If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love." John 15

Jesus also said, "...It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but
by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God." Matt 4:4

God knows we have to have His help to follow Him. We dont do it to earn our salvation but because we are His, we want to follow Him.

John 14-15. It includes The Spirit of truth will teach/guide us continually, the Father being glorified,
He is the vine while we are the branches,
abiding in His love IF we obey His Word,
calling us friends IF we follow His Word,
we love Him well IF we obey His commandments and
love others as ourselves following His Word, etc

Furthermore "Jesus answered and said unto him,
If a man love me,
he will keep my words: and
my Father will love him, and
we will come unto him, and
make our abode with him.
"
John 14:23

More light comes from walking in all the light one sees.... May that light be increased in all those that are His.. Be so blessed in being one of His...

A fellow servant, Not me

Upvote 0