The Hands and Feet of God
May 22, 2005
Kansas
✟17,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Okay, this is just like the first Blessings Lottery, only with bigger stakes. So what you do is send me 15 blessings for each time you want to enter, and then post. The first 25 people to enter are the only ones that have a chance to win, so if post #25 has already been made, DON'T SEND ME ANY MORE BLESSINGS! I already have a number picked out that is somewhere between 2-25....the person who posts under that number wins 375 blessings!!!! So for 15 blessings you have a 1 in 25 chance to win 375 blessings! Good luck!

oh, and one more thing.....each time you post don't just say, "sending 15 blessings" or something like that. Instead, include an interesting fact about you that is NOT in your profile. Here are some examples for me:
-my initials are TNT
-I wear a size 8 shoe
-my room is decorated in neon orange and dark purple

be creative and have fun....i'll announce the winners once all 25 people have posted!

~tiffany

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.