• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Blessings Galore!

Discussion in 'Friendship Court' started by Gerry, Nov 25, 2002.

1. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+12
    Ok as you can see that Gorilla saw she was in over her head and gave me more blessings than I can count. But unlike her, I CAN get rid of them.

So 1,000 blessings to the first person who can tell me where it says in the Bible that we are to love one another like Jesus loved us?

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Jedi

Jedi Knight

+137
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Oh, that's easy. John 13:34 (NIV), which reads, "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another."

:)

3. GraftMeIn

GraftMeIn The Masters Gardener

+5
    lol! :D I know the answer to this one, but will let someone else come in and answer who needs the blessings more than I do :) especially since I already have enough blessings to hand out to others already.

Way to go about handing them out Gerry!

4. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+12
    Congrats Jedi!

Now a 1000 more to the first one to tell me where the Bible says there will be no dogs in Heaven?

5. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+12
    BTW GMI. I am tired of seeing you dressed this way. It is time for you to get some new armor. I am afraid those sandals wont do you much good. Heres a few to go with what you got. Now go get dressed!

6. Jedi

Jedi Knight

+137
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Okay, just some clarification, it seems that nearly all the passages refering to "dogs" being kept outside of Heaven is used in a metaphorical sense. Like Philippians 3:2, "Watch out for those dogs, those men who do evil, those mutilators of the flesh." I know the verse which I think you're talking about, but I'll leave it for someone else (hint: It's toward the end of the Bible).

7. GraftMeIn

+5
    lol Gerry and thanks! But I better let you know, I like my sandals! Aren't they what Jesus wore? :D Maybe I'll upgrade some of my other armor and find some others to bless on the way!

8. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+12
    LOL! YES it is! 1,000 more just for knowing!

9. Jedi

Jedi Knight

+137
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    You're far too kind, Mr. Gerry. :)

10. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+12
    YES Find some others to bless along the way? GREAT IDEA! My computer has slowed to a crawl. I have to logg offf and work on it it seems. In the meantime open a shop of your own and pass out some of your own, OK? Thanks! Knew I could count on you!

11. GraftMeIn

+5
    I hope you can speed up your computer soon! It's almost Bible study time for me. (just me and the Holy Spirit :clap: ) But I'll plan on opening shop first thing in the morning :)

12. Blessed-one

Blessed-one a long journey ahead

+172
    Protestant
    Single
    hey, this's great! can i post a question too? i'll give out 1000 bp as Gerry did.
    *would rather prefer to answer as it's more fun that way :p - hands ready on the bible*

13. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+12
    OK! GREAt! Ask away!

14. Blessed-one

+172
    Protestant
    Single
    Great.

Question: what did James say about confession? (hint: James chapter 5)

15. kelco

kelco Rev. Kelco

+635
    Methodist
    Private
    :clap: :clap: I know! I know!

James 5:17-Therefore make it your habit to comfess your sins to one another and to pray for one another, so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective. (ISV)

16. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+12
    Good Job! Here's your blessings!

17. kelco

kelco Rev. Kelco

+635
    Methodist
    Private
    Thanks Gerry! Now I can go on a random blessing quest!

18. Blessed-one

+172
    Protestant
    Single
    1000 bp to you kelco!
    hey, you're not supposed to give out bp Gerry!! it was my question! hehe.

19. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+12
    Sorry! Blessed-one! I was desperate! OK What's your next question?

20. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+12
    No NOt Yet! Well, OK NOW you can. You did not have enough blessings before.