Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Wait for us Lord!! Hurry, make haste and arrest that Man and invite Him in, or touch the hem of his garment, or say to Him speak the word only Lord, , but only the beauty alone should cause thanksgiving within us Lord, Your name alone Lord provides all, who dares to contemplate more Lord?

I say QB, we soo much to enjoy between us with the presence of One who has touched us and our friends here in such special ways should strike a certain sorrow for such a Lover of the soul whom does so much without our knowledge, , Ohh thank you Lord for all you do, for your continued rich mercy far and above our feebleness.

Upvote 0

PoppyB

Apr 5, 2019
Bolton
✟30,915.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have received so many blessings from God and have a dish of little pebbles on my hearth, each one representing a specific blessing. I had been praying for two sofas I wanted to buy to come back in stock and then at the weekend I discovered that they had just the two back in stock again and also that they had come down in price by £100 each. I am now awaiting delivery. God is good.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Blessings from the Lord, talking of sofas...when my children were young, we had little money and none for replacing carpet, sofa, all worn out. I prayed with all my might as I was so ashamed of my carpet, holes darned and mended...and the Lord answered my prayers so amazingly.
I found out some time later that an old Aunt changed her will just before she died, about the time I prayed and left me enough money to buy a carpet, sofa, new bath, and to contribute towards the cost of a car for my parents. A miracle that I will always be gratefull for. I am so grateful to our wonderful Lord

Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

LynnSmith

Mar 28, 2019
Here
✟35,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Blessings from the Lord, talking of sofas...when my children were young, we had little money and none for replacing carpet, sofa, all worn out. I prayed with all my might as I was so ashamed of my carpet, holes darned and mended...and the Lord answered my prayers so amazingly.
I found out some time later that an old Aunt changed her will just before she died, about the time I prayed and left me enough money to buy a carpet, sofa, new bath, and to contribute towards the cost of a car for my parents. A miracle that I will always be gratefull for. I am so grateful to our wonderful Lord
Life reading things like this. The Lord does so much for us!!

Upvote 0

LynnSmith

Mar 28, 2019
Here
✟35,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have received so many blessings from God and have a dish of little pebbles on my hearth, each one representing a specific blessing. I had been praying for two sofas I wanted to buy to come back in stock and then at the weekend I discovered that they had just the two back in stock again and also that they had come down in price by £100 each. I am now awaiting delivery. God is good.
That’s wonderful! God is so good!!

Upvote 0

LynnSmith

Mar 28, 2019
Here
✟35,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
His Blessings are fresh and vital in our daily lives. His Blessings are steadfast and sure. His Blessings are based on His benevolent generosity. Praise His name for evermore!
Amen!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
  • Agree
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Blessings, such a blessing from the Lord to emerge from the depths of a head cold, such a little problem that has caused so much trouble. :)

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Blessings, such a blessing from the Lord to emerge from the depths of a head cold, such a little problem that has caused so much trouble. :)
May the Lord truely bless you and yours this Easter time!

Upvote 0