Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It was such a blessing that my church officially started meeting again today in Indiana. And it was even more a blessing being Mother's Day. ❤ There were not a lot of people back, but just to be among a small fellowship of believers was so encouraging. I hadn't seen quite a few in a couple months with the stay at home order. It was great to lift voices in praise to God and go teach the children again. I missed them so much.

My daughter ❤
FB_IMG_1589119598892.jpg

30 weeks pregnant with my son.
20200510_100407.jpg

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟719,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It was such a blessing that my church officially started meeting again today in Indiana. And it was even more a blessing being Mother's Day. ❤ There were not a lot of people back, but just to be among a small fellowship of believers was so encouraging. I hadn't seen quite a few in a couple months with the stay at home order. It was great to lift voices in praise to God and go teach the children again. I missed them so much.

My daughter ❤
View attachment 276633

30 weeks pregnant with my son.
View attachment 276635

AMEN ... and congratulations on your soon to arrive blessing from the Lord.

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You and your daughter are so beautiful! And it is also such a joy to see you carrying a son, which will arrive soon, as the Lord will's it!

I can relate to you. Although the main church service hasn't begun yet, I did go to a small gathering which I was invited to during today's morning. It was just for an hour, and we had to sit at the table 1,5 meters distance from each other. But it was very nice going back there, and talking with those who were in charge as well as the others who also came. Next time we can come back there will be in two weeks time. They are building it up gradually. :)

Continue being blessed in your church as well as with your family! :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟116,577.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Oh yes, church last sunday was a blast, one for the history books! We nearly blew the roof off of the place, it was our first meeting at the building in 3 months! It is good to be back. I just found something interesting on the internet, it is a timeline of the coronavirus pandemic. Apparently the world went on lockdown around March 31 and the body of Christ was in the belly of the beast for 2 months, not able to meet in their churches, but now most of the country is going off of lockdown at Trump's order and things are starting to look up! HALLELUJAH!! The link to the timeline is below-

A comprehensive timeline of the new coronavirus pandemic, from China's first case to the present

Upvote 0