Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hope this is where a thread like this should go. So basically like commissions, I’m running short on Blessings points at the moment, but I’m also a/an (hobby-level) artist. I work, go to school, and have general life things but when I’ve got time (and if anyone wants anything) I can edit/make things for people.

I can (try to): Draw (paper, digital), paint (paper, digital), manipulate/combine/touch up or re-work existing images, and limited 3D projects. If you don’t like what I make there is no need to send blessings for it anyway, since I can’t garuntee that I can make any request well.

DeerGlow

User Gifted Supporter Status by Someone Else
Site Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
What are blessings?

I’m not sure if I can best explain it but I’ll try. Blessings are counted like an in-site currency; they can be obtained through different rules like posting, replying to threads, they can be sent to other users, or exchanged for things in the store.

• Useful
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0

Root of Jesse

Admiral of the Fleet/First Sea Lord
Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I’m not sure if I can best explain it but I’ll try. Blessings are counted like an in-site currency; they can be obtained through different rules like posting, replying to threads, they can be sent to other users, or exchanged for things in the store.
Enjoy my gift.

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
there's a site store?

Upvote 0

Lucian Hodoboc

I've already read the Bible
Jul 8, 2017
-
Visit site
✟89,082.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Where can I find them?

Upvote 0

DeerGlow

User Gifted Supporter Status by Someone Else
Site Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Where can I find them?
That heart icon in the top-right corner should have your blessings, a button to transfer blessings to another user, a link to the shop, and a link to your list of transactions.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums