Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O LORD, thank you for hearing our prayers with great delight and meeting our needs. You know our needs well before we know them. It's comforting to see we have a Father in Heaven with a hallowed name. In the power of Your Holy Spirit. May Your will be done for ever and ever. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Psalms 106:48
Blessed be the Lord God of Israel from everlasting to everlasting: and let all the people say, Amen. Praise ye the Lord.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
O LORD, thank you for hearing our prayers with great delight and meeting our needs. You know our needs well before we know them. It's comforting to see we have a Father in Heaven with a hallowed name. In the power of Your Holy Spirit. May Your will be done for ever and ever. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Blessed be the Lord God of Israel from everlasting to everlasting: and let all the people say, Amen. Praise ye the Lord.

Amen!!! Praise God!!! He is a DELIGHTFUL God!!!

Thank you and God bless you brother.

• Friendly
Reactions: macek
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you for praying that, could you please pray for me to stay close to God please. God bless you and thank you. Jesus is Lord

Praying for you (((hug)))

• Prayers
Reactions: Pilgrim
Upvote 0

macek

Apr 21, 2017
Ljubljana
✟65,547.00
Country
Slovenia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Holy Father, in Jesus name we praise you and give you glory. Our hearts, souls and minds dearly love you our blessed and merciful Father. In Jesus name we thank you for everything you have given us and we rejoice that we may be saved by the blood of your beautiful and Holy son Jesus Christ. Thank You, dear God.

We also ask for our brother, dear Father, may he never stray from your arms and may he be holy and righteous and brim full of love for You as a wise virgin bride in Jesus name we pray.

Upvote 0

Hearingheart

May 25, 2016
Midwest
✟86,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married

AMEN! Praise the Lord!

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you for praying that, could you please pray for me to stay close to God please. God bless you and thank you. Jesus is Lord
"Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to You." James 4:8 STAY in the Word. Pray regularly through the day. Memorize and apply scripture through the day. God wants to be close to you, and for you to be close to Him. He is doing His part already. Ask yourself "What am I doing or not doing that keeps me from not staying close to God?" and then make the necessary changes. Follow God's instructions in this area, rather than waiting for a supernatural experience to just come upon you as a gift in answer to prayer.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, for the encouragement of our faith that you would grant us our prayers in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

• Prayers
Upvote 0

God is good

Oct 4, 2016
Michigan
✟201,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to You." James 4:8 STAY in the Word. Pray regularly through the day. Memorize and apply scripture through the day. God wants to be close to you, and for you to be close to Him. He is doing His part already. Ask yourself "What am I doing or not doing that keeps me from not staying close to God?" and then make the necessary changes. Follow God's instructions in this area, rather than waiting for a supernatural experience to just come upon you as a gift in answer to prayer.
God is good and thank you for your post and please pray for me, my name is Zack. God bless

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Blessed be the LORD, Hallelujah for ever and ever. Amen.

Revelation 7:12
Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

250533_20ced46d965e02c3feb488eefd2eaf7f.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums