Bleeding heart liberal ideologies are bleeding us to debt and disgracing America!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Actually, you sort of did, by not showing it was an anonymous email you received when you posted it. Anyone who looked at it would (rightly or wrongly) believe it's something you yourself wrote and posted on a message board. :wave:
tulc(plus, it's simply polite to always try and give attribution when posting someone elses work) :)
No, the entire message accept for my last paragraph was in quotes. And as anyone who read it with any perception would have picked up that the English (second language) teacher who worked for the Los Angeles school system was telling his story.
It's OK, it was a mistake. Forwarded emails are dubious sometimes and they circulate for years as this one did. I caught my eye because it was not too far from my hood and I know Jerry Brown recently claimed California to be a Sanctuary State in defiance to Trump's executive order.
I will do better next time!

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, the entire message accept for my last paragraph was in quotes. And as anyone who read it with any perception would have picked up that the English (second language) teacher who worked for the Los Angeles school system was telling his story.
It's OK, it was a mistake. Forwarded emails are dubious sometimes and they circulate for years as this one did. I caught my eye because it was not too far from my hood and I know Jerry Brown recently claimed California to be a Sanctuary State in defiance to Trump's executive order.
I will do better next time!
Not problem bro, we're all learning stuff as we go! :oldthumbsup:
tulc(hopes your night is blessed!) :clap:

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Plagiarism is stealing a written work and claiming it as your own! I did not do that. This was an anonymous blog that could have been written by any number of thousands if teachers who live in Los Angeles who are aware of and can validate the substance within this article. This guy didn't want to be reprimanded.
California has become a Sanctuary state. Governor Brown is defying President Trumps executive order and federal laws. There are about 2.3 million illegal immigrants who receive benefits totalling $25 Billion per year.
After further research into this serious issue, I have come to realize that this OP is accurate in its substance, but is dated and so other more credible articles should have been used. Thank you all for setting the fire, Ill be posting a new more powerful thread.

That's exactly what you did, lol.

Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That's exactly what you did, lol.
As I said, anyone with a low level of comprehension would discern that the teacher was telling his story. That's understood -especially with quotes. Your 18 years old, you should have covered that in Grammar school.??? Wait, are you one of those Dream kids? ^_^

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
As I said, anyone with a low level of comprehension would discern that the teacher was telling his story. That's understood -especially with quotes. Your 18 years old, you should have covered that in Grammar school.??? Wait, are you one of those Dream kids?

I learned what constitutes plagiarism and the difference between you're and your in grammar school.

Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I learned what constitutes plagiarism and the difference between you're and your in grammar school.
A typo ... There are many on occasion, especially on tiny cellphone keyboards.
But you fail to discern that the teacher is giving his report, not mine. ? That requires basic reading comprehension.
Listen, I' ve retracted the OP two days ago. Thread is really closed. I started a new more credible thread pertaining to the same issue. Bye!

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
A typo ... There are many on occasion, especially on tiny cellphone keyboards.
But you fail to discern that the teacher is giving his report, not mine. ? That requires basic reading comprehension.
Listen, I' ve retracted the OP two days ago. Thread is really closed. I started a new more credible thread pertaining to the same issue. Bye!

Did you fail to comprehend the fact that since it was somebody else giving the report, and you failed to state that up front, instead passed it off as your own work, that it makes it plagiarism? LOL. Well, I hope in your other thread you've bothered to give proper credit.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
from over 6 years ago...:eek:
tulc(sounds totally legit) :sorry:

Hi tulc,

After doing a few minutes of google research, it appears that the original letter that this is referencing is over 10 years old and comes as an opinion from the husband of a school teacher who seems to be a bit disenfranchised with the school system that his wife works for.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.