Blasts hit Mumbai (India) commuter trains.

hiplove79

Jun 13, 2006
Oklahoma
✟8,078.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Hope you don't mind that I update your post. :) The number of dead has risen.

MUMBAI, India — Seven explosions hit Mumbai's transit system on Tuesday, killing 131 people and injuring more than 300, police said. Shortly after the bombings, police arrested members of an Islamic group in India.

More . . .

Upvote 0

hiplove79

Jun 13, 2006
Oklahoma
✟8,078.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Here's something else that is disturbing as well.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]At Least 8 Dead in Kashmir Grenade Attacks

[/FONT][FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]SRINAGAR, India (AP) - A series of grenade attacks killed eight people and wounded more than two dozen in the main city of Indian Kashmir on Tuesday as Islamic militants pressed their fight against New Delhi's rule over the Himalayan region, police said.

[/FONT] More . . .
[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Upvote 0

sanaa

Sep 30, 2004
bombay
✟3,305.00
Faith
Hindu
like i said in the other thread i live in bombay and we are all completely shocked and horrified here . it was a well planned , orchestrated terrorist attack that could not have been more cruel or inhumane . one would have had to live in bombay to know that the trains are the lifeline of the city . thousands of commuters were returning home from office and colleges ( most colleges are non residential) and to target innocent commuters like that is horrifying and sick . i just hope that the people responsible for this are caught

Upvote 0

hiplove79

Jun 13, 2006
Oklahoma
✟8,078.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
sanaa said:
i just hope that the people responsible for this are caught

I hope so too. May God have mercy on their souls. :mad: I don't care what a person's beef maybe, there is no way to justify killing innocent people. This makes me extremely angry.

Reactions: Ave Maria
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hiplove79

Jun 13, 2006
Oklahoma
✟8,078.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Now it's up to 147. Here's an article naming two islamic miliant groups that may be responsible for this. Lashkar-e-Tayyaba, or Army of the Righteous, and Jaish-e-Mohammad, or Army of Mohammed. The US says they are affiliates of al-Qaida.

Bombs Tear Through Indian Trains; 147 Dead

Upvote 0