United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
And her story continues to fall apart.

In a letter released Tuesday, an ex-boyfriend of Christine Blasey Ford, the California professor accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, seemingly contradicted her testimony under oath last week that she had never helped anyone prepare for a polygraph examination.

The former boyfriend, whose name was redacted, also said Ford neither mentioned Kavanaugh nor said she was a victim of sexual misconduct during the time they were dating from about 1992 to 1998. He said he saw Ford helping a woman he believed was her "life-long best friend" prepare for a potential polygraph test. He added that the woman had been interviewing for jobs with the FBI and U.S. Attorney's office.

He also claimed Ford never voiced any fear of flying and seemingly had no problem living in a small apartment with one door -- apparently contradicting her claims that she could not testify promptly in D.C. due to a fear of flying, as well as her suggestion that her memories of Kavanuagh's alleged assault prompted her to feel unsafe living anywhere without a second front door.
Christine Blasey Ford ex-boyfriend says she helped friend prep for potential polygraph; Grassley sounds alarm

TuxAme

Quis ut Deus?
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2017
Ohio
✟191,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
He said that she charged $600 to his credit card after he took her off of it (it had been a joint account), and that she denied it until he threatened to open a fraud investigation. Hopefully he has records for that if he chooses to speak to the committee (which he doesn't seem to want to do, though).

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟836,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
He said that she charged $600 to his credit card after he took her off of it (it had been a joint account), and that she denied it until he threatened to open a fraud investigation. Hopefully he has records for that if he chooses to speak to the committee (which he doesn't seem to want to do, though).
He wrote them a letter, so he did contact them about it. It's a sworn declaration to the Senate Committee.

Reactions: TuxAme
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟827,898.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Every accusation must be believed.

No, they should be investigated. Right now we have unnamed dude talking about unnamed friend. Maybe the senators know more, but at this point, this is nothing worth getting excited about.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟688,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, there's some terms that would get you kicked off the board, but I digress, and you didn't answer the question. Why refer to her by her middle name? Will you be paying Michael the same (dis)courtesy?

That's not her middle name, that's her maiden name.

Blasey-Ford. She's a modern woman, two last names because she kept her individuality by keeping her fathers name. It's also the name she publishes and teaches under, apparently the only time she uses Ford is when she testifies in front of congress.

We would only be referring to her middle name if she was a notorious serial killer or had murdered a president.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Tanj
Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
That's not her middle name, that's her maiden name.

Blasey-Ford. She's a modern woman, two last names because she kept her individuality by keeping her fathers name. It's also the name she publishes and teaches under, apparently the only time she uses Ford is when she testifies in front of congress.

We would only be referring to her middle name if she was a notorious serial killer or had murdered a president.

Thanks for the info. I'd point out Martin Luther King didn't get the memo of your last sentence.

Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟688,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks for the info. I'd point out Martin Luther King didn't get the memo of your last sentence.

I'd say he was unusual.. very.

Look at history in the United States.. killers of presidents and notorious serial killers are the middle name norm. It's to prevent media from being sued for libel over mistaken identity when/because they speak about these people and their deeds.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tanj

Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I'd say he was unusual.. very.

Look at history in the United States.. killers of presidents and notorious serial killers are the middle name norm. It's to prevent media from being sued for libel due to mistaken identity..

Well then the media is in real trouble if I ever go crazy ape bonkers with my drilling set. I don't have a middle name.

• Haha
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟688,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well then the media is in real trouble if I ever go crazy ape bonkers with my drilling set. I don't have a middle name.

You'd be like Jack Reacher, otherwise knows as 'Jack "None" Reacher' (because he has no middle name)

Hahaha..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican

I don't know about other places but in the South a lot of ladies make their maiden name into their middle name when they get married. They have to get everything changed anyhow if they're taking their husband's name, which most do. So they take out the middle name & instead use their maiden name. My mom's middle name is now Thomas, lol.

Upvote 0

Tanj

Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You'd be like Jack Reacher, otherwise knows as 'Jack "None" Reacher' (because he has no middle name)

Hahaha..

I think based on the movies you'll find that was Jack "Over" Reacher.

• Haha
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
That's not the biggest news to come out about that episode however. Guess what, the ex husband is speaking about an ex FBI agent who retired in 2016, she went to High School with Mrs Ford and they roomed together in California for a while. The FBI agent, Ms. Monica Lee McLean, moved back to the SDNY, then back to Washington DC and she now lives in Rehoboth Delaware.......NOW WATCH THIS: Mrs Mitchell asked Mrs Ford this question at Thursday's hearing:

MITCHELL: Did you write the letter yourself?

FORD: I did.

MITCHELL: And I — since it’s dated July 30th, did you write it on that date?

FORD: I believe so. I — it sounds right. I was in Rehoboth, Delaware, at the time. I could look into my calendar and try to figure that out. It seemed…

MITCHELL: Was it written on or about that date?

FORD: Yes, yes. I traveled, I think, the 26th of July to Rehoboth, Delaware. So that makes sense, because I wrote it from there.

You get it now ? She had an FBI handler all the way. Notice McCabes lawyer Michael Bromwich joined her team at the hearing, the bald & bearded lawyer. Mrs Ford was recruited by the FBI per an old friend, an ex FBI agent who of course still has deep ties back at H.Q. and the ability to pull all of this together.

So we have Dr. Blasey-Ford in Rehoboth Beach, DE, on 26th July 2018. We’ve got her life-long BFF, Monica L McLean, who worked as attorney and POI in the DOJ/FBI in Rehoboth Beach, DE…. Apparently at the same time she wrote letter to Senator Dianne Feinstein.

Ms. Blasey-Ford and Ms. McLean, the BFF she coached on lie detector testing, together for the four days leading up to the actual writing of the letter. July 26th to July 30th.

It would appear that Ms. Blasey-Ford was with Ms. Monica L McLean, the retired FBI agent and former New York field office spokesperson, at the time she wrote the letter to Senator Feinstein.

That would certainly begin to explain quite a bit about who exactly was handling Ms. Ford; and how there would be an intentional effort, from a subject matter expert, on how to best position the attack against Brett Kavanaugh.

Who better to help scrub the internet history, and know what processes and people to enlist in such preparatory work, than a retired lawyer who worked deeply inside the FBI?

Not only did Ms. McLean possesses a particular set of skills to assist Ms. Ford, but Ms. McLean would also have a network of DOJ and FBI resources to assist in the endeavor. A former friendly FBI agent to do the polygraph; a network of politically motivated allies?

Does the appearance of FBI insider and Deputy FBI Director to Andrew McCabe, Michael Bromwich begin to make more sense ?

If Ms Monica Lee McLean and her allies wanted to strike, she couldn’t be the visible face of the confrontation because she was retired FBI. It would be too obvious. She would need a patsy; a friend who could deploy the hit on her/their behalf. It would need to be someone she could shape, easily manage and guide etc. Someone who could be trusted, and at the same time would be trusting of them.

It is quite likely Ms. McLean selected/recruited her life-long best friend, Ms. Blasey-Ford.

Upvote 0

overit

Veteran
Sep 26, 2006
✟17,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's not the biggest news to come out about that episode however. Guess what, the ex husband is speaking about an ex FBI agent who retired in 2016, she went to High School with Mrs Ford and they roomed together in California for a while. The FBI agent, Ms. Monica Lee McLean, moved back to the SDNY, then back to Washington DC and she now lives in Rehoboth Delaware.......NOW WATCH THIS: Mrs Mitchell asked Mrs Ford this question at Thursday's hearing:

MITCHELL: Did you write the letter yourself?

FORD: I did.

MITCHELL: And I — since it’s dated July 30th, did you write it on that date?

FORD: I believe so. I — it sounds right. I was in Rehoboth, Delaware, at the time. I could look into my calendar and try to figure that out. It seemed…

MITCHELL: Was it written on or about that date?

FORD: Yes, yes. I traveled, I think, the 26th of July to Rehoboth, Delaware. So that makes sense, because I wrote it from there.

You get it now ? She had an FBI handler all the way. Notice McCabes lawyer Michael Bromwich joined her team at the hearing, the bald & bearded lawyer. Mrs Ford was recruited by the FBI per an old friend, an ex FBI agent who of course still has deep ties back at H.Q. and the ability to pull all of this together.

So we have Dr. Blasey-Ford in Rehoboth Beach, DE, on 26th July 2018. We’ve got her life-long BFF, Monica L McLean, who worked as attorney and POI in the DOJ/FBI in Rehoboth Beach, DE…. Apparently at the same time she wrote letter to Senator Dianne Feinstein.

Ms. Blasey-Ford and Ms. McLean, the BFF she coached on lie detector testing, together for the four days leading up to the actual writing of the letter. July 26th to July 30th.

It would appear that Ms. Blasey-Ford was with Ms. Monica L McLean, the retired FBI agent and former New York field office spokesperson, at the time she wrote the letter to Senator Feinstein.

That would certainly begin to explain quite a bit about who exactly was handling Ms. Ford; and how there would be an intentional effort, from a subject matter expert, on how to best position the attack against Brett Kavanaugh.

Who better to help scrub the internet history, and know what processes and people to enlist in such preparatory work, than a retired lawyer who worked deeply inside the FBI?

Not only did Ms. McLean possesses a particular set of skills to assist Ms. Ford, but Ms. McLean would also have a network of DOJ and FBI resources to assist in the endeavor. A former friendly FBI agent to do the polygraph; a network of politically motivated allies?

Does the appearance of FBI insider and Deputy FBI Director to Andrew McCabe, Michael Bromwich begin to make more sense ?

If Ms Monica Lee McLean and her allies wanted to strike, she couldn’t be the visible face of the confrontation because she was retired FBI. It would be too obvious. She Lwould need a patsy; a friend who could deploy the hit on her/their behalf. It would need to be someone she could shape, easily manage and guide etc. Someone who could be trusted, and at the same time would be trusting of them.

It is quite likely Ms. McLean selected/recruited her life-long best friend, Ms. Blasey-Ford.

Oh I see, you say this because IF the FBI investigation comes up with something worthy of not voting him, you will all then say it's a vast conspiracy from the FBI to begin with. LOL The measures to which you will go to deny the possibility this is true vs this vast conspiracy theory you thought up....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,224,604.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
MOD HAT ON
292216_a692d8466054930497966800700ecf32_thumb.jpg

Thread had to be cleaned due to posts violating the following.
Flaming and Goading

Please treat all members with respect and courtesy through civil dialogue.
Do not personally attack (insult, belittle, mock, ridicule) other members or groups of members on CF. Address only the content of the post and not the poster.
NO Goading. This includes images, cartoons, smileys or post ratings which are clearly meant to goad.
Offensive derogatory nicknames and egregious inflammatory comments about public figures may be considered goading.
If you are flamed, do not respond in-kind. Alert staff to the situation by utilizing the report button.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Oh I see, you say this because IF the FBI investigation comes up with something worthy of not voting him, you will all then say it's a vast conspiracy from the FBI to begin with. LOL The measures to which you will go to deny the possibility this is true vs this vast conspiracy theory you thought up....
No, not at all, Diane Finestein is the one that doesn't want the FBI report released publicly. I am just pointing out she was being handled the whole time by an ex (retired 2016) FBI agent. This woman is the one Mrs Ford's ex boyfriend says she helped pass a lie detector test back in the early 90's. They were not just BFF in High School, they roomed together in California for a while, and Ms. McLean worked with Preet Bharara in the SDNY, and her old PIO partner in New York, Jim Margolin, is still currently employed there; and coincidentally attached to the case against President Trump’s former lawyer, Michael Cohen.

Its very evident this woman is telling a fib, no ones story keeps changing unless they are fibbing, there was 4 boys in the room, then 2 boys in the room and 2 down stairs. Then there was 4 boys and one of her friends (I think they expected her friend to back her up, she used to be married to Bob Beckel, a Dem op) So her story keeps changing. She also told her therapist that this attack or Event/Party happened in the MID 80's in her LATE TEENS. Then she changed and stated it was in the early 80's, then she changed again and said it happened sometime in the 82 High School year, then she stated it was the Summer of 1982. Notice how it keeps narrowing after she starts getting handled?

On her Polygraph statement she crossed out EARLY in her early 1980's statement........WHY?

The facts are no one has seen her and Brett at any party together, the truth resides on his side, shes been caught changing her stories time and again but the media will not report on it, so the sheep just follow along. She obviously told the therapist the truth to start with, that's why they don't want to turn the therapist notes over, why hide them ? We want the truth.

Her statement to the therapist would place her as being 17 or 18 years old when this attack or EVENT happened, thereby she could have driven herself to some guys house, and left after the attack if the therapist's notes are to be believed. It solves both her first rendition to the therapist, and how she got there and left, and why she can't say whose house it was.

Last edited:
Upvote 0