Blacks want a "place at the table".

Ken-1122

Jan 30, 2011
✟225,690.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Here's another perspective, from a black businesswoman's point of view.

This from a black businessman.
Regardless of race, when you open a business, you have to understand there will always be those who don’t like the product you are selling. When this happens you can make 1 of 2 logical choices, you can change your product in a way that appeals to the person of complaint, or you can ignore their complaint and continue doing business as usual. These people seem to take it upon themselves and claim it the result of black people hating black businesses. You never see white business claiming white people don't like white business when they get a complaint on Yelp, white people don’t make it a race thing, but these people do. The one guy claims black people will complain on yelp when they dislike black services, but will not complain to yelp when they dislike jewish, white, or any other service. How does he know this? Did he interview jewish or white business that do sloppy service to black people? I doubt it. They are just complaining about the people that don’t like their service and accusing all black people of hating black business when the reality is that those black people only hate their services. I think this is just another example of some black people who like to insist other people need to change their behavior in order for them to move foreword, rather than changing themselves. Sad. Perhaps they should consider another line of work

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟950,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I suspect what he really means is they shouldn’t complain on Yelp because it affects his bottom line. What he’s expecting is race-based loyalty even when you’ve gotten the short end of the stick. He expects brotherhood to supersede personal benefit. So do many for that matter.

Yours in His Service,

~bella

Upvote 0