Black Sheep Brought To The Faith By Jesus!

Saint Black

Black Sheep
Site Supporter
Sep 16, 2018
Indiana
✟23,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello!

I am Saint Black. I don't claim to be a saint, I am a sinner as are all men. The only perfect man to exist was Jesus Christ! I have masculinity and femininity within me; but I don't believe femininity is weakness. I believe femininity is empathy and compassion. Masculinity is physicality and strength. I believe God is represented as male because ultimately He is the alpha, but I truly believe God may be genderless. Might be wrong though, and if I am, forgive me Father.

I have never felt this way in my life until Jesus truly showed me his love. I became homeless for a night and He manifested Himself in the form of a red rose lacking thorns! It is a beautiful thing spirituality is. I hope to help spread the light of the faith to many people in my lifetime!

I was baptized at 13, but lost the path of the faith. I was raised in it, but doubted it from the moment my brain started developing. There are so many natural explanations to the world around us; which are true. I think the Bible may have oversimplified things because we did not have the tools to explain the world around us. God is the cosmos and we are in Satan's domain, at least for the time being.

Let me know what brought you guys to the faith and if you have any recommendations for reading, or any YouTube videos I might enjoy!

Cheers!

2PhiloVoid

Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,133,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello!

I am Saint Black. I don't claim to be a saint, I am a sinner as are all men. The only perfect man to exist was Jesus Christ! I have masculinity and femininity within me; but I don't believe femininity is weakness. I believe femininity is empathy and compassion. Masculinity is physicality and strength. I believe God is represented as male because ultimately He is the alpha, but I truly believe God may be genderless. Might be wrong though, and if I am, forgive me Father.

I have never felt this way in my life until Jesus truly showed me his love. I became homeless for a night and He manifested Himself in the form of a red rose lacking thorns! It is a beautiful thing spirituality is. I hope to help spread the light of the faith to many people in my lifetime!

I was baptized at 13, but lost the path of the faith. I was raised in it, but doubted it from the moment my brain started developing. There are so many natural explanations to the world around us; which are true. I think the Bible may have oversimplified things because we did not have the tools to explain the world around us. God is the cosmos and we are in Satan's domain, at least for the time being.

Let me know what brought you guys to the faith and if you have any recommendations for reading, or any YouTube videos I might enjoy!

Cheers!

Hello Saint Black! Welcome to CF, a place for Christians together, orthodox and unorthodox alike!

And how did I come to Jesus? Hmmm....let's just say that when I was a fairly young man, I came to a place where I began to realize the reality of my own mortality (and of my occasional stupidity). Upon reading the New Testament and becoming introduced to Jesus Christ, His beauty won me over!

Peace, bro! :cool:
2PhiloVoid

• Optimistic
Reactions: Saint Black
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
There are so many natural explanations to the world around us; which are true. I think the Bible may have oversimplified things because we did not have the tools to explain the world around us. God is the cosmos and we are in Satan's domain, at least for the time being.

Read the Bible Genesis through Malachi , Matthew through Revelation. Several times, always praying to Yahweh (God) for understanding.

Then, when He grants understanding, it is all simple. Man sinned coming up with many devices instead of truth, discrediting the Bible as much as they could, to keep others from finding God's Kingdom.

All "natural explanations", if true, are in line with and totally agree with , in perfect harmony with , all Scripture. Scripture is the Standard, as God Says. What men come up with is usually not to be listened to, as shown by Scripture.

• Informative
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,820.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I am Saint Black. I don't claim to be a saint, I am a sinner as are all men. The only perfect man to exist was Jesus Christ! I have masculinity and femininity within me; but I don't believe femininity is weakness. I believe femininity is empathy and compassion.

Welcome Saint Black and you are right about femininity. We should achieve a balance of the two forces of masculine and feminine.

Even women should also balance masculine and feminine forces in them. Not too feminine, just the right balance.

Upvote 0

Greg J.

Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2016
Southeast Michigan
✟233,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome!

What an individual means by masculine and feminine can vary a lot. I figure I'll just try to be like God said He was:

Then the LORD came down in the cloud and stood there with him and proclaimed his name, the LORD. And he passed in front of Moses, proclaiming, “The LORD, the LORD, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness, maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children and their children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation.” (Exodus 34:5-7, 1984 NIV)

Upvote 0

Greg J.

Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2016
Southeast Michigan
✟233,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If someone could please change my faith to Christian I would appreciate it, I have no idea how. My ideas are unorthodox, but I am Christian.
I think you can write a request in the Supervisor Help Desk forum. You could also click on the Report link for one of your posts and ask there. The moderators do not look at all posts, so to be sure one sees your request, you have to let them know.

Upvote 0