Black protestor tells restaurant patrons to remove Lincoln statue.

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Nothing in the videos or the podcast match the description of the OP, the most is rejection of Jesus as a white male, which is true.

Did you listen from minute 35 to minute 45? Also see the link in post #61. The event is recapped there.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
  • Prayers
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not surprisingly the article contains the usual errors. The Jews were conquered by the Babylonians around 585 B.C.. The northern kingdom, sans Jews, was conquered by the Assyrians around 720 B.C. Regarding paternal and maternal lineage all the tribes trace patrimony to Abraham to Isaac to Jacob, and maternal to Leah, Rachel, and their two handmaids Bilhah and Ziplah.
Yeah, their history wasn't correct they're about genetics. Do you have anything else to say about the genetics of the Samaritans?

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, their history wasn't correct they're about genetics. Do you have anything else to say about the genetics of the Samaritans?

Regarding their lineage in Jesus' day I have to go with the bible narrative; that Jesus went only to the descendants of the house of Israel living in the region, avoiding the Samaritans.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Regarding their lineage in Jesus' day I have to go with the bible narrative; that Jesus went only to the descendants of the house of Israel living in the region, avoiding the Samaritans.
The article wasn't about contradicting the Bible, in fact the genetics are not against what the Bible says.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The article wasn't about contradicting the Bible, in fact the genetics are not against what the Bible says.

Agreed. But what was the importance of the article?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
Did you listen from minute 35 to minute 45? Also see the link in post #61. The event is recapped there.
I listened to the video, maybe I missed it in the second half because she went from talking about protesters to calling coronavirus a hoax. I also looked at the video of the guy going into a restaurant with a bullhorn and being a general jerk. Saw nothing about Lincoln, but saw a group of idiots decided to pull down an anti-slavery statue after the bullhorn man was arrested. I think it's fairly evident that not all these protests are related, these people are just being disruptive, much like the folks that took over a section of Seattle.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I listened to the video, maybe I missed it in the second half because she went from talking about protesters to calling coronavirus a hoax. I also looked at the video of the guy going into a restaurant with a bullhorn and being a general jerk. Saw nothing about Lincoln, but saw a group of idiots decided to pull down an anti-slavery statue after the bullhorn man was arrested. I think it's fairly evident that not all these protests are related, these people are just being disruptive, much like the folks that took over a section of Seattle.

He addresses the Lincoln statue specifically. Listen to the podcast, minutes 35 through 45.

The mob used the occasion of the man's arrest to destroy the statues. Although they would eventually found a 'reason' to destroy the statues.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I did listen to the podcast. Perhaps it's the link you gave? What show date did you mean to link?

It's the episode
"The Left’s Narrative has been Pre-Determined"
June 22, 2020 • 84 min (minutes 35 through 45).

The latest episodes are moved to the top, the rest are archived.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
A black protestor wielding a baseball bat entered a sidewalk café and issued a threatening edict to the patrons. Either take down the Lincoln Memorial statue (on Bascom Hill on the campus of the University of Wisconsin, Madison) within one week or he would see to it himself.

Not Even Lincoln Is Spared the Wrath of the Statue Topplers

Those who choose to be ignorant of history will repeat it. In this case in prison. Someone carrying a ball bat and making a threat to do bodily harm are breaking the law. Too bad, no one was armed.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Those who choose to be ignorant of history will repeat it. In this case in prison. Someone carrying a ball bat and making a threat to do bodily harm are breaking the law. Too bad, no one was armed.

He's in jail now. His minions are camped outside the jail demanding his release (and taking up a collection for his bail).

Upvote 0