Black on Black crime that no one wants to talk about.

Need answers

Feb 8, 2020
Ohio
✟19,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Good day. At this site YouTube videos require a few sentences summarizing the content.
Really. didnt know that. Its the opinion of the Author that Black on Black crime is a bigger problem than blue on black crime. The man in this video is a former Police officer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟818,915.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
This mans opinion is news. If your not interested in the video maybe move along.
His opinion is as much news as mine is. I watch the news and hear them talk about black on black crime far more than blue on black crime. Him saying that no one is talking about it is just a ploy used by many. I see that junk on Facebook everyday. It's an exaggeration.

Every time we have a senseless black on black shooting, in my city, religious leaders come out and call for these things to stop. Police spokesperson's call for the public to help by calling hot lines.

On occasion, there is a blue on black shooting but almost all are justified.

Upvote 0