Not Saying
✟20,412.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know some of you don't believe in the Rapture, and have put out some very good proof for it not existing, but I'm still scared I won't make it. This post has some pretty convincing data for the Rapture:

Disciple Robert

And also underneath the post, I wanted to see what the posters' stance was for the BLM movement. I commented under the username "ghostly". Please look at the comment thread.

He said that the people movements here on Earth have "the powers of darkness" in them. Does this mean I've been supporting evil? Should I not support BLM? I feel the need to because the movement is so powerful, and speaks to me in volumes, but I don't want to support something that would be considered evil.

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I know some of you don't believe in the Rapture, and have put out some very good proof for it not existing, but I'm still scared I won't make it. This post has some pretty convincing data for the Rapture:

Disciple Robert

And also underneath the post, I wanted to see what the posters' stance was for the BLM movement. I commented under the username "ghostly". Please look at the comment thread.

He said that the people movements here on Earth have "the powers of darkness" in them. Does this mean I've been supporting evil? Should I not support BLM? I feel the need to because the movement is so powerful, and speaks to me in volumes, but I don't want to support something that would be considered evil.

I don't really understand what he means about people's movements like BLM being full of darkness? surely racial justice ad social justice generally are ,pvements close to God's heart? how were Martin Luther King and William Wilberforce etc operating in darkness?

Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Check out this awesome letter that another user wrote to Black Lives Matter. Something like this will surely train the mind away from "the powers of darkness", as it embraces the good of the movement, and cries out against the corruption.

My Heart is Breaking: My Letter to the Black Lives Matter

Praying for you.:crossrc:

Upvote 0

GodsGrace101

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Disciple Robert

Do you notice any difference between Martin Luther King's movement and what's going on now?

What does Black Lives Matter mean anyway?
ALL LIVES MATTER.
Why doesn't this happen when a cop shoots a white guy by mistake?
You think it doesn't happen??

To me it looks very evil.
Burning cars and private property and looting is NOT GODLY.

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Do you notice any difference between Martin Luther King's movement and what's going on now?

ALL LIVES MATTER.

the true Black Lives Matter started with good intentions. but now it has desended into rioting which will only make it worse for the african american community. but i still believe in the concept of racial justice. i wont support rioting. but i did originally believe in the BLM campaign. i

• Prayers
Reactions: Broken Fence
Upvote 0

Job3315

Apr 21, 2018
United States
✟89,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Disciple Robert

I couldn't open the link. I don't know why.

God says to not pay evil with evil, and He also said vengeance is His. Whenever you pay evil with evil and whenever you take vengeance into your own hands, you are not being like your Father in Heaven.

Upvote 0

crossnote

Berean
Site Supporter
May 16, 2010
So. Cal.
✟250,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Disciple Robert

ASM (all sinners matter) and yes, I believe the pre-trib rapture is real but wouldn't be a martyr for any end time scenario.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,652,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

ALL LIVES MATTER.

Well all lives matter unless they are considered inconvenient. And there is blood money to be made.

Upvote 0

GodsGrace101

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the true Black Lives Matter started with good intentions. but now it has desended into rioting which will only make it worse for the african american community. but i still believe in the concept of racial justice. i wont support rioting. but i did originally believe in the BLM campaign. i
I think that to be just we have to stop thinking in color.
Black Lives Matter separates blacks from other persons.
I also think we have to stop concentrating on the injustice of slavery. It was a horrible period of time, bujt the Africans themselves gave their own up for slavery...it was the way back then, and still is in some parts of the world. Women are considered slaves in some countries and in some criminal activity.

We should treat ALL humans the same and quit separating ourselves from each other.

The color black is not a campaign....it's just a matter of being...how one is born.

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I also think we have to stop concentrating on the injustice of slavery. It was a horrible period of time, bujt the Africans themselves gave their own up for slavery...it was the way back then, and still is in some parts of the world. Women are considered slaves in some countries and in some criminal activity.

We should treat ALL humans the same and quit separating ourselves from each other.

The color black is not a campaign....it's just a matter of being...how one is born.

but it isn't about the past. it is about how african americns, especillay males, are treated by the police NOW.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GodsGrace101

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
but it isn't about the past. it is about how african americns, especillay males, are treated by the police NOW.
It's about resentment.
A young girl, about 17 or so, brought this up in an interview by a reporter. She said, basically, that this is all pent up anger from slavery.

These kids go to liberal schools and are immersed in teachings of social injustice toward the black man.
These liberal professors aren't doing them any good.
While these kids are out there looting and rioting,,,black anchors are in news studios with good jobs because they act like a normal human being and not like an angered and rebellious child that can't even think for himself.

Black males should be treated just like everyone else if they act like everyone else.

And I know that some cops are racially prejudiced...these should be gotten RID OF.

• Optimistic
Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

it isn't just BLM, I have heard other christians say we should not get involved in social justice campaigns
It's about resentment.
A young girl, about 17 or so, brought this up in an interview by a reporter. She said, basically, that this is all pent up anger from slavery.

These kids go to liberal schools and are immersed in teachings of social injustice toward the black man.
These liberal professors aren't doing them any good.
While these kids are out there looting and rioting,,,black anchors are in news studios with good jobs because they act like a normal human being and not like an angered and rebellious child that can't even think for himself.

Black males should be treated just like everyone else if they act like everyone else.

And I know that some cops are racially prejudiced...these should be gotten RID OF.

i do agree resentment is pat of it.

i also think these rioters are doing no favours to themselves and their communities.

dont forget there are black people who do act like everyone else and they still get victimised. it is for those people i think justice is important

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
it isn't just BLM, I have heard other christians say we should not get involved in social justice campaigns

i also think these rioters are doing no favours to themselves and their communities.

dont forget there are black people who do act like everyone else and they still get victimised. it is for those people i think justice is important

not all liberal teaching is bad

i am agaisnt abortion, the braekdown of marriage and families etc but when it ocmes to supporting th eoppresed, i would say am liberal. i think Jesus was.

i think Jesus would come down hard on the rioters, yes. but i think to the African American community as a whole He would show compassion foe their plight. He is love.

Upvote 0

GodsGrace101

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Agreed.
And I also think everyone would like to fight for the oppressed ....I don't think only liberals care for the oppressed of the world.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Agreed.
And I also think everyone would like to fight for the oppressed ....I don't think only liberals care for the oppressed of the world.

That is true... i think all christians would.

there are some preachers who wont support any programme which isnt christian based, and that is fine for them i fthey fel led that way. but i dont think it is a sin for eveyone. some of us use our giftings best in the world.

Upvote 0

GodsGrace101

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

P.S.
Some Christians believe we are of the Kingdom of God and should stay within that Kingdom. That we should just pray and not get involved with governmental matters.

I don't agree with this.
Jesus died for what He believed...he didn't sit back and expect the Sanhedrin to take care of matters.

I don't understand that way of thinking.
If we don't make a difference, who will?

• Agree
Upvote 0

boxman144

Mar 7, 2020
Not Saying
✟20,412.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Agreed.

Why are we talking about politics? I did not ask for it, not to be rude.

Upvote 0

boxman144

Mar 7, 2020
Not Saying
✟20,412.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
To let it be known:

I do not condone any of the rioting, or the looting. It's sick, and it hurts people.

But the rioting and looting isn't all there is. There are so many peaceful protests going on that the media won't show for some reason.

And not all of this is pent up anger from slavery, that's not just it. That's ignorant of her to say.

When I say I believe in the Black Lives Matter community, I mean that abuse towards our black youth need to stop. Malcolm X fought for it, Martin Luther King Jr fought for it. And now we're fighting for our equality.

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟379,548.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Disciple Robert

On the Rapture, I believe in it, but I'm not sold on a Pre-Tribulation Rapture. If it happens, good. If not, then at least I wasn't banking on it. If it turns out to be Post-Tribulation or even Mid-Tribulation, a lot of Christians are going to be in for a very rude awakening. I hope their faith survives.

On BLM, I just see that as a smaller group of everyone who believes that black lives matter. They're leftist, I don't support or trust them or their approach to the issue. I prefer a libertarian approach, libertarians have been critical of police overreach and racist laws for years.

Upvote 0