Black Lives Matter and the Racist theory of Evolution

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
presenting an observation isn't necessarily being "fine" with it.

How are indigenous cultures faring? Not well by any standard. Most have been pushed into abandoning their traditions and adopting western ideals

In North America over 80 groups of indigenous people are now extinct. What do you think happened to them?

as for the extermination of the anthropomorphous apes, all 4 species of apes are endangered. There are less than 50,000 orangutans in the world today, a tiny fraction of the number from just a century ago. Since the year 2000, 100,000 orangutans have died. It is expected they will be extinct within the next ten years.
You can not twist his words into some kind of anti racist language no matter how hard you try. It just makes you look silly.

Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟339,555.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This is not just about politics, the theory of evolution truly is racist. It claims that people with darker skin are “less evolved” and more similar to apes.
This is simply false. According to evolutionary biology, all human populations are equally evolved.
It might not have even been in origin of species. I just remember reading it in a Christian creationist Biology book and again in an Answers in Genesis book.
A word of warning: Answers in Genesis is very far from a reliable source on anything to do with science. I've read quite a bit of their material on genetics and it's highly misleading. (I'm a geneticist, by the way.)
I’m starting to realize that I need proof before I make random claims. I don’t think debating stuff is my thing lol
Yeah, debating things like evolution is really quite a lot of work, at least if you want to do it well, and it's not something most people need to spend time on.

Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟339,555.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm sure Darwin was racist to some degree, as were virtually all of his contemporaries (e.g. Abraham Lincoln). Evolutionary biology is part of science because it's a good description of reality, not because of the character of (one of) its founders.

Upvote 0

Vesper_Jaye✝️

Truth-Seeker
Dec 29, 2021
the Kingdom of God
✟19,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm sure Darwin was racist to some degree, as were virtually all of his contemporaries (e.g. Abraham Lincoln). Evolutionary biology is part of science because it's a good description of reality, not because of the character of (one of) its founders.
Abraham Lincoln was racist!? I didn’t know that! I guess it is possible to fight against slavery but still be racist, but that’s surprising!

Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟339,555.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Abraham Lincoln was racist!? I didn’t know that! I guess it is possible to fight against slavery but still be racist, but that’s surprising!
Yes, he was. Less racist than many at the time, but his views would not pass muster today. From everything I've read, Darwin was also less racist than most Englishmen of the time, but likewise held views that were racist. He was also a devoted husband and father (who was devastated by the death of his daughter) and quite concerned about possible negative social effects of his theory of evolution. But none of that matters as far as the validity of the science is concerned.

Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,641.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟551,838.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes but it's still a thing due to society. What 'group' someone belongs to. I can't see it going away any time soon.
I believe it is innate in all people. Those who claim to be immune from the trait are suspect, wanting only to virtue signal and weaponize it.
The key to defeating racism is not denying it and demanding everyone else to deny it. The key is to acknowledge it and resolve to not let it run your heart and mind.

Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,641.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe it is innate in all people. Those who claim to be immune from the trait are suspect, wanting only to virtue signal and weaponize it.
The key to defeating racism is not denying it and demanding everyone else to deny it. The key is to acknowledge it and resolve to not let it run your heart and mind.

As a creationist I believe we all come from Adam and Eve and are of one blood but that we were split into ethnic groups at the Tower of Babel.

I never said racism doesn't exist. The key is Jesus and to strive to love our neighbour as ourselves and repent of any feelings that are unloving, whatever they happen to stem from.

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Sheila Davis

Nov 18, 2020
Houston
✟65,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
If evolutionism is true and man evolved....one of the races is more evolved than the other in certain abilities.

If that was so I would say it would be the Chinese. But it is not - even if the Chinese were the first to make gunpowder, which was stolen from them and used to conquer in several areas of the world - killing millions if not a few billion. All of the so called races have people with certain abilities. Only the so called races that are oppressed by others have not had the opportunity to blossom.

Upvote 0

Sheila Davis

Nov 18, 2020
Houston
✟65,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
'On the Origin of the Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life' by Charles Darwin 1859

It's even in the title. Hopefully people will begin to see through this deceptive, racist book.

EDIT: 'Black Lives Matter' protest and attack many things, but the theory of evolution should be on their attack list. It's a racist theory.

:)

https://www.amazon.com/Origin-Species-Preservation-Favoured-Struggle/dp/1940849837

http://darwin-online.org.uk/content/frameset?itemID=F373&viewtype=text&pageseq=1

Haven't read it - considering history he could have been a racist.
As far as evolution and survival of the fittest the all humanoids began in a certain area, the ancestor of the Neanderthal was the first to leave that area, migrated to Europe and evolved. The second to leave that certain area was the homo erectus, migrated to Asia and continued evolving, the last to leave that certain area was the homosapien, who's evolution took place in that certain area and none of the other humanoids survived after the homo sapien began to migrate. So the homo sapien was the survivor and the fittest of the humanoids. Are we not all homo sapiens?

Upvote 0

Buzzard3

Jan 31, 2022
Forster
✟41,958.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
Every big city in the West is multi-cultural now. But racism should rightly be seen and exposed in evolution theory, because it's a racist theory.
Multiculturalism is a bizarre utopian fantasy. I wonder which left-wing madman came up with the idea that lumping people with conflicting religions and values together was the ideal formula for social harmony.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

frank sears

Jul 26, 2022
Searcy,ar
✟10,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Multiculturalism is a bizarre, nonsensical, utopian fantasy. I wonder which left-wing madman came up with the idea that lumping people with conflicting religions and values together was the ideal formula for social harmony.
Well spoken, if we could actually remove racism from the human race, we would have first removed human nature that sins, and would not need a Savior...we would be perfect.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟551,838.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What gets me is the preaches of these theories would have us believe that they are free from the elements of human nature that cause racism. I do not believe this to be so.

Upvote 0

SavedWretch

Sep 5, 2022
Neuhalbstadt
✟8,462.00
Country
Paraguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Darwin wasn't correct in everything he believed about the evolution of the species. Modern science has disproved Darwin's separation of men into races. We know today that there is no such thing as separate races of men.
BLM has many more concerns than to take on Darwin's race theory which has been reconciled by modern science.

Upvote 0

SavedWretch

Sep 5, 2022
Neuhalbstadt
✟8,462.00
Country
Paraguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
G'day, I'm quite new with this theory that God used evolution. I cannot find any evidence in the Bible for this theory to be supported. Christians should stay away from ani-God theories like evolution. Atheists had to come up with some sort of reason how we came to be etc....because they do not want to acknowledge there is a God or else they would have to answer for their sins. They love the darkness and hate the light.

Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟339,555.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
G'day, I'm quite new with this theory that God used evolution. I cannot find any evidence in the Bible for this theory to be supported.
You also won't find any evidence in the Bible that Earth orbits the sun, that matter is composed of atoms, or that germs cause disease. The Bible isn't teaching us science.
Atheists had to come up with some sort of reason how we came to be etc....because they do not want to acknowledge there is a God or else they would have to answer for their sins. They love the darkness and hate the light.
Um, no. Biologists, including the vast majority of Christian biologists, accept evolution because it is by far the best explanation for what we observe in genetics, paleontology, comparative morphology, and biogeography. If we had a better model, we'd use it.

Upvote 0