Black-eyed mugshot of Lancaster County suspect gets national attention, disbelief

2Timothy2:15

Mar 28, 2016
CA
✟78,248.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Must be a scary world where every little thing done for shock value is evidence of demons among us.

It is even scarier to be a self proclaiming christian yet have zero discernment. That is much more scary to me than to be aware of the real spiritual warfare that exists. Maybe all those possessed people in the bible are just a big joke to you or they were only around when Jesus was...What about the woman who followed Paul and said these are the men of God who tell you the way to heaven, the bible says 7 devils were cast out of her.

Upvote 0

Mar 28, 2016
CA
✟78,248.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I did. My question stands.

I already answered that, so you did not read. If you did read what I wrote you would figure out I do not believe there is a demon under every rock. If did you read carefully what I already wrote you would know I shared personal testimony. You didn't, so you are just slinging rocks and I guess you are just calling me a liar.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mountain_Girl406

Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2015
✟144,014.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
So a few questions, do eye tattoos harm vision, and do they provide any UV protection? Can the same effect be done with contact lenses? It happens a lot on the TV series Supernatural and since it's not likely tattoos, I wonder if it's contacts or edited in afterwards. My eye dr offers some outrageous contacts, like lizard eyes and stuff, but I don't recall if there's an all black.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟436,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Actually that is not what the scripture says if you read it carefully. It does not say if you do not have religion, it says those without the SPIRIT OF GOD...nothing about religion at all. I thought atheist were suppose to be intellectual.

I'm sure that's an enormous difference for you.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟436,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
So a few questions, do eye tattoos harm vision, and do they provide any UV protection? Can the same effect be done with contact lenses? It happens a lot on the TV series Supernatural and since it's not likely tattoos, I wonder if it's contacts or edited in afterwards. My eye dr offers some outrageous contacts, like lizard eyes and stuff, but I don't recall if there's an all black.

It's a tattoo in this woman's case, it's pretty rare but I've seen a number of them. There's some girl who has some tattoo show on t.v. with her's done purple.

From what I understand, it started as a trend in prison. Ink is injected directly into the whites of the eyeballs...no it's not safe...obviously it's dangerous to vision...I read where one person had it done and said it constantly itches. Yes, the same effect can be achieved with contacts.

Interestingly, I read recently that a new surgery can turn brown eyes blue...seriously. Only brown (no jokes please) and only blue and apparently it's because the only thing separating brown eyes from blue is a thin strip of melanin. A laser removes the melanin...you let your eyes heal for a few days...and your eyes turn blue.

Upvote 0

Mar 28, 2016
CA
✟78,248.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I strongly disagree it is an established fact (this would require verifiable/objective evidence), but I have no doubt, this is your personal belief.

Wonder if you would expect much different of an opinion on a forum like christianforums lol. Shocking isn't it.

Upvote 0

Mar 28, 2016
CA
✟78,248.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And returning to subject. The power of Satan over this woman should be a wake up call to the church to return to operating in Christ is all His fulness. Since Satan's power is manifesting in ever greater extents in the earth now, so too should the power of God.

And it does where there are true believers. Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Grandpa2390

The Grey
Feb 24, 2017
New Orleans
✟42,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
So are you saying she got that tattoo because she was posessed, or did she get posessed because she got the tattoo?

that she got the tattoo because she is possessed.

I don't know whether she is "possessed". But the outward usually reflects the inward. Her appearance and behavior speak volumes about whose influence she is under.

Whatever you believe about God and Satan... This is tragic. At one time, she was someone's cute little princess... or maybe not. :(

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi Mountain_Girl406:

Some tattoos really do seem over the top, don't they? esp. those eye ones.

I guess you don't really like the colored eye contacts, either, do you? of whatever variety.

Other tattoos are far more mainstream. I saw this quote which for some areas at least is probably pretty accurate, basically:

greenvneck said:
I would be hard-pressed to come up with more than a handful of names of my friends who DON'T have at least one tattoo--and we are all suburban homeschooling moms, ages ranging from early-30s to mid-50s, living in conservative North Texas.

forums dot thewelltrainedmind dot com

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It is even scarier to be a self proclaiming christian yet have zero discernment. That is much more scary to me than to be aware of the real spiritual warfare that exists. Maybe all those possessed people in the bible are just a big joke to you or they were only around when Jesus was...What about the woman who followed Paul and said these are the men of God who tell you the way to heaven, the bible says 7 devils were cast out of her.
What's with the agro?

Upvote 0