Black-eyed mugshot of Lancaster County suspect gets national attention, disbelief

2Timothy2:15

Mar 28, 2016
CA
✟78,248.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm just trying to get it. So you're saying that she got posessed by a demon and then decided, because of this posession, to go to the nearest tattoo parlour and get her eyeballs inked?

Is everyone who gets such a tattoo inhabited by demons?

First, let me clear up one thing because you think I am just some stupid Christian and this is obvious. Not everyone who has a tat is possessed. Matter of fact I have a lots of tats, both my arms are sleeved and my entire back. Now when I got that I was no doubt under the influence of demonic spirits. I had not been fully delivered. I was not possessed but oppressed. Now when it comes to tats I think it is not of God and the Lord has shown me that. I never encourage anyone to get them. The prophets of Baal did that and they were under demonic influence as well.

Now, with this lady. Like I said, I have seen with my own eyes possessed people having their eyes go entirely black for a few seconds while talking to them. I was not having a casual conversation, but ministering the gospel. The times this has happened, it was on the street, and it was dealing with street people. The eyes went black for a few seconds, I know what I saw. I can't tell you if it was physical or something the Lord was allowing me to see and discern in the spirit. Again, I do not expect you to understand. Now, those people were indeed possessed. If a person has some burning desire to look exactly like a possessed person, gee maybe they too are possessed. Seems logical at the least, but it is really something that is spiritual. I have also see demons spiritually, with black eyes. This is my testimony, if you want to call me a liar fine.

If you want to know the truth, read the bible, repent, and ask Jesus to forgive you of your sins. Make him your Lord and savior, and you will receive the Holy Spirit and your eyes will be open at even the smallest level to spiritual truths right off the bat.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
First, let me clear up one thing because you think I am just some stupid Christian and this is obvious. Not everyone who has a tat is possessed. Matter of fact I have a lots of tats, both my arms are sleeved and my entire back. Now when I got that I was no doubt under the influence of demonic spirits. I had not been fully delivered. I was not possessed but oppressed. Now when it comes to tats I think it is not of God and the Lord has shown me that. I never encourage anyone to get them. The prophets of Baal did that and they were under demonic influence as well.

Now, with this lady. Like I said, I have seen with my own eyes possessed people having their eyes go entirely black for a few seconds while talking to them. I was not having a casual conversation, but ministering the gospel. The times this has happened, it was on the street, and it was dealing with street people. The eyes went black for a few seconds, I know what I saw. I can't tell you if it was physical or something the Lord was allowing me to see and discern in the spirit. Again, I do not expect you to understand. Now, those people were indeed possessed. If a person has some burning desire to look exactly like a possessed person, gee maybe they too are possessed. Seems logical at the least, but it is really something that is spiritual. I have also see demons spiritually, with black eyes. This is my testimony, if you want to call me a liar fine.

If you want to know the truth, read the bible, repent, and ask Jesus to forgive you of your sins. Make him your Lord and savior, and you will receive the Holy Spirit and your eyes will be open at even the smallest level to spiritual truths right off the bat.

You have personally witnessed people that have had their entire eyes go black? Wow!!!

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,680.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Na, thanks mate, I'm already a discordian, that's bad enough. But thank you for clearing up your logic for me, I can actually follow it.

Still, I think her crimes were a bit tame for demonic posession. Maybe got a lazy demon.

Upvote 0

2Timothy2:15

Mar 28, 2016
CA
✟78,248.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Na, thanks mate, I'm already a discordian, that's bad enough. But thank you for clearing up your logic for me, I can actually follow it.

Still, I think her crimes were a bit tame for demonic posession. Maybe got a lazy demon.

Kidnapping and torture is lazy eh...now my turn...wow

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟492,680.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
  • Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟492,680.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟436,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Yep. not a spontaneous manifestation....she went to the parlor and got it. Like I said to the other person. These are spiritual truths only revealed through the Holy Spirit.

There is actually a scripture describing why a person without Christ and the Holy Spirit will not be able to understand. Amazing how much truth is in the word of God.

Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Wow...your religion has a passage about people who don't believe your religion being wrong. That's unique lol.

Upvote 0