Black-eyed mugshot of Lancaster County suspect gets national attention, disbelief

Johnboy60

Looking For Interesting News.
Dec 28, 2003
Tennessee
✟306,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
A police mug shot taken in Lancaster County, S.C., is drawing attention across the country for what appears to be a blond woman with black eyes.

The mug shot is of 24-year-old Morgan Joyce Varn, who faces charges of kidnapping, armed robbery and property damage in Lancaster County. She remained in the Lancaster County jail Friday without bond.

Black-eyed mugshot of Lancaster County suspect gets national attention, disbelief

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
A police mug shot taken in Lancaster County, S.C., is drawing attention across the country for what appears to be a blond woman with black eyes.

The mug shot is of 24-year-old Morgan Joyce Varn, who faces charges of kidnapping, armed robbery and property damage in Lancaster County. She remained in the Lancaster County jail Friday without bond.

I think, some blood work may supply an answer.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I saw this photo yesterday, and to be respectful in choosing my words, this is the best i can do = disturbing VERY disturbing **left eyebrow raised on face, while looking away to hopefully readjust my weakening eyes, NOPE still didnt help** :mmh:

Upvote 0

2Timothy2:15

Mar 28, 2016
CA
✟78,248.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

That is what demonic possession looks like fully manifested.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It is called discernment. How can I explain it to an atheist? Don't think I can. You first would have to acknowledge there is a real spiritual world first.

If you can't explain, then never mind.

• Agree
Reactions: Aryeh Jay
Upvote 0

Mar 28, 2016
CA
✟78,248.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you can't explain, then never mind.

I did explain it. But you do not understand and you can't without the Holy Spirit.

How would you explain the internet to someone in the 16th century? You couldn't could you. They would say so information is passing on wires and you can't see it, impossible! Then you would be called a witch lol.

But I will humor you for a minute. Read the bible. How did demonic people act? How is the devil described? A murderer. Now, I have seen and dealt with possessed people and I have seen their eyes turn black like that for a second or two. I have heard male voices come from females. I have heard demonic voices. I have seen them spiritually as well. Put all those things together and I can just look at this lady and see the possession and know it in my heart. Now, here is where you treat me like that 16th century man you are trying to explain the internet to right...

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,780.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
It is called discernment. How can I explain it to an atheist? Don't think I can. You first would have to acknowledge there is a real spiritual world first.
Pretty sure this is less demonic posession and more a case of too many trips to the local tatoo parlour.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟924,597.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
It's a tattoo. (Eye ball tattoos).

It's extreme and in my opinion too dangerous just for a fashion statement.

This is just a snap assumption based on the woman's other tattoos and her criminal history, but I assume she enjoys the fear her eyes cause.

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Mar 28, 2016
CA
✟78,248.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pretty sure this is less demonic posession and more a case of too many trips to the local tatoo parlour.

I know that is a tat on the eyeball. But you would first have to understand that the spiritual is made manifest in the physical...

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟492,780.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I know that is a tat on the eyeball. But you would first have to understand that the spiritual is made manifest in the physical...
So.. it is both a tattoo and a spontaneous physical manifestation of demonic posession?

• Haha
Reactions: ximmix
Upvote 0

Mar 28, 2016
CA
✟78,248.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So.. it is both a tattoo and a spontaneous physical manifestation of demonic posession?

Yep. not a spontaneous manifestation....she went to the parlor and got it. Like I said to the other person. These are spiritual truths only revealed through the Holy Spirit.

There is actually a scripture describing why a person without Christ and the Holy Spirit will not be able to understand. Amazing how much truth is in the word of God.

Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yep. not a spontaneous manifestation....she went to the parlor and got it. Like I said to the other person. These are spiritual truths only revealed through the Holy Spirit.

There is actually a scripture describing why a person without Christ and the Holy Spirit will not be able to understand. Amazing how much truth is in the word of God.

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Cool. I will still await the toxicology report.

Upvote 0

Mar 28, 2016
CA
✟78,248.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For your information, this is what actual demonic posession looks like:

Actually you are right, the whole thing is demonic including that so called pastor....there is the deception, it is a mocking all around. Why? to get people to think it is all a joke, pretty clever eh.

• Haha
Reactions: Nithavela
Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟492,780.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single

So are you saying she got that tattoo because she was posessed, or did she get posessed because she got the tattoo?

Upvote 0

Mar 28, 2016
CA
✟78,248.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So are you saying she got that tattoo because she was posessed, or did she get posessed because she got the tattoo?

That tat on her eyeballs is a manifestation of her possession.

I know you think this is cute and funny but I assure you the spiritual world and especially the demonic is anything but.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟492,780.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
That tat on her eyeballs is a manifestation of her possession.

I know you think this is cute and funny but I assure you the spiritual world and especially the demonic is anything but.
I'm just trying to get it. So you're saying that she got posessed by a demon and then decided, because of this posession, to go to the nearest tattoo parlour and get her eyeballs inked?

Is everyone who gets such a tattoo inhabited by demons?

Upvote 0