zaksmummy

Jul 6, 2007
Chesterfield
✟10,866.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
When Ive finished writing this tread, I'll be on my way to church.

Over the past few days God has put on my the verse "Freely you have received, so freely give".

I know areas in my own life where this needs applying but it has been really strong in my spirit this morning, and I believe it will need to be spoken at some point this morning at church.

The thing is that at the moment that is all God is saying to me - I have no context and no one that I am aware of that I should share it with.

The great thing is that God already knows, its like I have a little piece of his great jigsaw puzzle, when I get there other people will have another jigsaw piece, and as a church we will make a whole puzzle together in our time with God.

Just a thought I wanted to share with you.;)

KleinerApfel

When I awake I am still with You
Mar 4, 2004
Somewhere
✟35,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It may need to be done rather than spoken.

Be open to see who God shows you today - someone in need of a hug, a smile, a lift to church, a cup of coffee and five minutes chat after service ends.

It might be more, but it could well be that simple - it's those "little" things that make someone's day when they're in a tight place.

Reactions: nephilimiyr
Upvote 0

Elijah2

No weapons formed against me will prosper.
Aug 15, 2006
Australia
✟26,096.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The jigsaw puzzle of a Christian's walk is as mysterious as our Lord Jesus Christ. It's not planned and nor can we make it work. It just happens, and we just go along with it. I pray that another part of your jigsaw will be placed before you.

As, I said we don't try to make it work, in HIS time the whole jigsaw will be placed before you.

Just go along for the ride and be open to His love and as you said "freely receive, freely give".

Blessings!

Upvote 0

nephilimiyr

I've Been Keepin My Eyes Wide Open
Jan 21, 2003
Wausau Wisconsin
Visit site
✟40,552.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
It may need to be done rather than spoken.

Be open to see who God shows you today - someone in need of a hug, a smile, a lift to church, a cup of coffee and five minutes chat after service ends.

It might be more, but it could well be that simple - it's those "little" things that make someone's day when they're in a tight place.
That was beautiful TLIMB! :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.