Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Former congressman Ron Paul and others are warning that the pending U.S. immigration bill contains Biometric ID components, that very few Americans are aware of.

This could mean that nobody in the nation could get a job without Biometric ID.

Many fear this could lead to the globalist plan of requiring every person on the planet to have their "mark" before buying or selling.

All of this is being done under the guise of making us "safer".

Could this be a part of the "mark" found in the Book of Revelation?

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

The Beast is a symbol representing Satan's kingdom where he is ruling over carnal of fleshly man, who is as the beasts of the field rather than those conformed in the image or likeness of God to not act as NATURAL man does. Beastly! The times when the beast is spoken of as rising up, it signifies God permitting Satan to prosper, and consequently the rise of this nefarious carnal nature in man. Actually, the symbolism of the beast itself has been around since the beginning, as "natural man" who is carnal, has corrupted the image in which he was created, and is thus made himself as the beasts of the field. ..i.e., without reason, without knowledge, and without virtue. In other words, natural man doing his own will or doing things instinctively as whatever feels good, as a beast does. That is the lawless image of Satan's kingdom as a Beast.

Acts 10:28
  • "And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath showed me that I should not call any man common or unclean."
Ecclesiastes 3:18
  • "I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts."
1 Corinthians 15:32
  • "If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die."
Titus 1:12
  • "One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies."
2 Peter 2:12
  • "But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;
In Revelation 13 the first beast is when Christ went to the cross, thus wounding it's head (authority or rule). The second is imagery specifically dealing with the time of the end when the Church will be made apostate by false prophets.

The Beast is not only these in the end, as many surmise. For example, the beast with seven heads and ten horns is a "figure" illustrating Satan's kingdom throughout time. Seven is the number of completion, for in his final rule he is ultimately defeated. Heads are symbolic of the Beast's authority, and thus the crowns on his heads are symbolic of his reign. Again, clear indication of a Kingdom.

Thus we can better understand the mark of the beast in man (a signification of bondage under rule of Satan). That those are made "servants" of Satan's kingdom.

I also like to add that I do not believe that the "symbolism" of the beast's mark is limited to a certain time of the end, for Satan has marked men for thousands of years. Judas, we can say had the mark of the beast. The moment spirit of Satan entered into him to betray Christ, he was (spiritually speaking) marked or branded of the beast. He was of the household of saints and was deceived just as those of the household of saints will be deceived during the end times. This is also illustrated in the souls during the millennial reign of Christ. For example, they are those who have not received the mark (meaning others have), and this is I do not believe that the "symbolism" of the beast's mark is limited to a certain time of the end, for Satan has marked men for thousands of years. Nor they received a physical mark. Judas, we can say had the mark of the beast. The moment Satan entered into him to betray Christ, he was (spiritually speaking) marked or branded of the beast. He was of the household of saints and was deceived just as those of the household of saints will be deceived during today! This is also illustrated in the souls during the millennial reign of Christ. For example, they are those who have not received the mark (meaning others have), and this is long before the loosing of Satan. It's the entire new Covenant period millennial reign where people are marked.

Revelation 20:4
  • "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."
The symbolism of the mark, meaning those owned by Satan, is "not" tribulation period specific. the loosing of Satan. It's the entire new Covenant period millennial reign where people are marked. However in the time of the end, when the second beast with the two horns like a lamb (false prophets and christs like Joel Osteen) will force everyone in the congregation to receive the mark of the beast in order to receive his false doctrines. They no longer will do the will of God, but the will of Satan.

Therefore, the mark of the beast is not a physical mark, or something that can insert into our body. It is a spiritual mark SIGNIFYING one is doing the will and purpose of Satan. The biometeric ID or ANY physical chip, mark, art, etc. does not qualify!

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,603.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Former congressman Ron Paul and others are warning that the pending U.S. immigration bill contains Biometric ID components, that very few Americans are aware of.

This could mean that nobody in the nation could get a job without Biometric ID.

Many fear this could lead to the globalist plan of requiring every person on the planet to have their "mark" before buying or selling.

All of this is being done under the guise of making us "safer".

Yep, technology is part of it. It is the frog in water scenario. I went to get my drivers license renewed and they asked for my finger print and my picture has face recognition technology. That is how they will do it. They will require you to have the mark for essential things.

Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0