Biodynamic

I have been teaching Mayan Indian farmers in Guatemala how to do Biodynamic farming. We use the most highly developed biodynamic farm in the world to do this as a model and we use the theory of Robert Rosen in Life Itself. It is a very excellent teaching about the effects of the blood of the soil on all the plants that grow in a polycultured community. I offer my opinions on specific questions and invite all who might want to travel to see real Mayan Indians at work and a working Biodynamic Coffee farm to write me and make plans. We can learn so much about Christianity from agricultural practices. And we can also learn much about the tactics of the Liar as he has affected agricultural education, gardening information and food, flowers, herbs and spices.

My first impulse is to just ignore you. And then I looked at your profile and see myself at 16 in my First Baptist Church, believing in Jesus as my personal savior, Baptised and active in the church, but totally ignorant of how the message of Jesus relates to the real world here and now. However I didn't know I was ignorant. I thought I was just about the smartest thing to come down the pike and so did all my girl friends. I had my own car and when school was out, it filled up with girls. I was their chauefer and I loved it. I got all the gossip and a lot of it was shocking. I liked having this audience for my dreams and visions. And they liked hearing about them. A friend of the family had gone to Peru and brought me back a pair of brass llamas. Little did I know that one day I would be living in the middle of the Mayan Kingdom trying to figure out how to witness to them about my faith in Jesus Christ.

So, to answer your question, Yes! Biodynamic Agriculture is something that is similar to sustainable agriculture, but it is, at the same time very different.

A good way to think about it is to compare it to what you have probably seen on a farm here in this country. Row after row of cabbage, or corn or wheat, all the same kind of plant growing together because in our mechanized society, it is tractors and other machines that do all the work of planting, cultivating, watering, fertilizing with men's chemical formulas, and harvesting.

There are no machines allowed in biodynamic farming. Not even trucks. The plants don't grow in rows but in small communities, like churches, a community within a community. And not one kind of plant, but several like my church has mechanics, doctors, lawyers, teachers, etc. And, many of them are teachers in the various church activities, interpreting the Word of God.

Now Baptists have one word that has connected them since the time of Jesus. Baptists are not Protestants. They have a connection that can be traced back since the beginning of Christianity. The connection is not a teaching authority, a tradition or a compendium of interpretations. Rather it is one concept: The Life of the Flesh is in the Blood. It is this basic concept that connects every Southern Baptist and has connected the Baptist Faith since it was first proposed in the aftermath of the Crucifixion of Jesus.

In 1992, when I left all my power and worldly possessions and went on faith to teach the Mayan Indians how to prevent disease, little did I know that it was going to be a conversion experience for me, not from my Baptist Belief, but from my scientific belief. In fact, what every Guatemala child does each morning is to pledge allegiance to the flag and swear allegiance by the Blood of the Soil. When it dawned on me that this was the connection, I leaped for Joy. They believe in the idea that the soil has a blood supply.

At first, when I began to teach this new way of thinking about life and living systems through agriculture, I didn't realize how God was going to take all those Bible verses that I had learned and bring them into harmony with my scientific thinking or vice versa. It was really my science belief system that changed and came into agreement with my soul belief system. And, in that same year that I left God gave me a book, Life Itself, by a Jewish Scientist. It has become like a Bible for many who are trying to understand how we as humans are made. It rejects the comparative model that all our biological sciences are based on, including agriculture. That model which you use, unconsciously, is that of a machine. All the biological sciences, from agriculture to medicine are based on the idea that we can understand the function of living systems like we understand the function of machines. Not so. Machines are organized from outside in. We are self-organizing. If you look at many of the answers you have learned to give to questions, like, how do I save my teeth or what do I do to get rid of this headache, you will be able to see just how you have fallen into this outside-in trap. Something outside of you made you, formed you, shaped you, and something outside of you will be your salvation. This is simply not so. When you are baptized, the Holy Spirit comes to live within you. He is the Spirit of Truth. Jesus was born to give us an example. He came to testify to the truth. John 18:37. He saves us by giving us the gift of the Holy Spirit. Now, I have to admit, my Baptist teachers did not teach me how to relate to The HOly Spirit. But when I was nine years old, I can remember getting down on my knees and asking God to do to me what He had done to Solomon. I wanted wisdom and knowledge to help God's people. I expected it to be dumped on me from outside like a bucket of water being poured over my head. But it hasn't been like that. This Spirit of God that lives in me has continued to give me choices. I could accept world applause and riches, or I could testify to the Truth that the Spirit of Truth revealed to me and convicted me offering me the choice between not offending the sons and daughters of the father of lies. or of challenging them. I have repeatedly chosen to challenge them and God has repeatedly given me more truth. It is as if when I invest the little truth that He reveals at the risk of my life, He gives me more. And although I began my professional life as a dentist, God made me specialize in Health Education for the Poor. Teeth were just a really good example of the Lie that comes out of the mouth of the World Teaching Authority. And of Agricultural authorities. Sustainable Agriculture is a little bit of truth wrapped up in a lie. It's like the dental message, clean your teeth, but then when they tell you how to do it, they lie.

Biodynamic means, Living (bio) and Changing(dynamic). And here is where another part of my thinking had to be changed and dentistry gave me the opportunity to see the two kinds of change. One, which most of us believe in, is like braces. We force your teeth to line up like we believe they should be. And the result is a disaster. I did it to three of my first children and then I had to figure out what to do to remedy the situation.

Well, I've taken much of your time. Yes and no, biodynamic agriculture is truth, while sustainable agriculture is a little bit of truth wrapped in a lie.

One of the truths that I have learned is that we don't learn alone. A learning group of four is the idea way to learn. Jesus tells us to go into the world and teach the truth. The truth is a behavioral guidance word for now problem-solving. We are meant to be guides for angels and saints, and our role playing begins here on this earth. Jesus saves, but through His word. And His word is applicable to now problems. It was that strong Baptist drilling of Scripture into my being, my heart and mind, that has allowed me to recognize the truth in science. Most of it is a lie. And is based on a lie, because the people who teach it and preach it have never tried to reconcile their teaching to The Word of God. I have done that, Praise God! And this is what I call The Cross. My healing philsophy is the horizontal arm. My healing theology is the vertical arm. They have been reconciled. They are coincident, not paralell. They are in agreement, not separate. There is so much I would like to share with you and others like you who are such victims of the blindness of your guides, but I have been met with almost total rejection on this forum, partly because the guidance that I see coming out of America is such a lie and people who call themselves Christian are not. Thy Kindom come on Earth as it is in Heaven. Truth reigns in Heaven. The Lie reigns on this Earth. And until young people like yourself get the message that this life is not a "passing through" place, but a place to risk testifying to the truth just as Jesus did, then America is lost. I know the frustration of Jesus as He had to deal with a people whose anticipation of His coming was so misquided. Not by force will He reign, but by choice. And if we do not offer the choice, who will? The real war is not the Iraque War. It is a Spiritual War and the enemy is doing his best to supplant the Word of God on the Altar of the Poor, the Imprisoned, the widows and orphans and little children of the world. Stop! Get excited. This is a War and you can be a real soldier in it, but give up the idea that you will gain world applause and riches for taking this path. You will not But you will know who you are and what life is all about and you will have a choice. Form your group of four. It will prepare you for War and you will learn how to relate to The Holy Spirit living within you. "And they shall all be taught by God." You are a potential Word of Truth but man do you have some major obstacles to overcome. And, I wish you the best at overcoming the Liar. Love, Pat

Upvote 0
Adam was given a job. Name all the animals. He posted a sign. Pass By Tomorrow. Get your Name. In the morning he sat under the live oak tree and saw the animals lining up. The first one came lumbering by, and he said, elephant. Then came a lithe, beautiful little thing, and he said, deer. Then came this really ugly thing wobbling and gobbling along and he said, turkey. When he looked at the next, he jumped up and said, Wo! Man! Woman! This little morsel was like him. And she became his woman. It's a joke.

Upvote 0
Until you get the message, The World Teaching is based on a Lie, there is no hope for America. Unlike NInevah, the people of this nation and on this forum have not repented and have not heard the voice of truth. They have been totally blinded and deafened and it is really very sickening. No sign will be given but the sign of Jonah.

• Haha
Reactions: dayhiker
Upvote 0
John 4:22 tells us that our salvation comes from Jews, not a Jew. The entire Christian Church stands on the foundation of Jewish teaching. By God's will and for our benefit, Jews have been blinded and deafened to the Name of Jesus. In my experience, Some Jews, not all, have been revealers of the Truth about God's creation, not based upon the law or the word of God, but on their understanding of nature through analogy. It is the failure of many who guide us to accept Jesus as Lord and Savior, to see this connection of God's continuing revelation, this other source for understanding God's Word in Scripture, and our role as Christians, Truth Guides, that keeps the blinders on our eyes directing us to Heaven as we pass through this world, and ignoring the teaching of our Lord, to go and teach the personal truth that He reveals to each one of us at the risk of our lives. One day in a mountain village, I sat watching the park and the life within it. My peaceful meditation was interrupted by a man with twelve mules all heavily laden coming into town. He went into a local tavern and the mules came over to the park to eat grass. In about thirty minutes he came out and shouted one word. The mules all ran to get in line and marched off down the road.

Upvote 0
Biodynamic Farming: Is it like sustainable agriculture? We are comparative thinkers. We can't think without a comparative model. Jesus taught with comparisons. He compared us to fig trees that did not produce fruit or that did. He compared the reign of God to a mustard seed that sprouts and becomes a tree.

Yes and No! To compare the sustainable agriculture message to a behavioral guidance message you know, about how to save your teeth, "clean them three times a day and visit your dentist twice a year." There is a little bit of truth contained in this message, but most of it is a lie and if you do what the lie tells you to do, you will be a sick puppy.

Sustainable Agriculture is like this. The Liar always makes his explanations and lies sound good. He is not obvious. In fact, he has done such a good job of shaping the form that we use to think with, the model that we use by which to examine and evaluate life problems, that most of us don't recognize the lie when it slaps us in the face.

We learn most efficiently in learning groups of four where we learn to be teachers. Because we learn what we teach. Jesus tells us to go into the world and teach because this is the way we write what we believe on the heart of us. The heart of us, the nature of us, is shaped by the messages we deliver to a hungry world. They are hungry for answers to life problems and many who like to identify themselves as "Christian" are not feeding them the Truth. In fact, intending to do good, they teach the lie.

If you want to learn from me, form your learing group of four and come back at me. I will show you how to relate to The HOly Spirit within your group. He will teach you, not me. John 6:45. But I don't want to toss my pearls in front of pigs so show me that you are not. Form your learning group and come back to me. Yahoo Messenger is a good way for me to trigger your thoughts. I will not teach you. The HOly Spirit will. I will just pull the trigger and the bullets will come from Him. Make an appointment with me and give me a three day notice since I don't spend much time looking up responses on this non-sense, extremely disappointing forum which is dedicated to entertainment and self-expression instead of to learning the Truth to confront the World Lie.

Upvote 0

pixie_dust

crazy peep
Oct 14, 2003
right here, right now
Visit site
✟215.00
Faith
Non-Denom
wow....actually, when i asked you about what biodynamic farming is, i was just really thinking as is. i never actually thought about all the bible stuffs relations but since u mentioned it... i don't honestly get why u sound mad at this forum. i'm just a newbie here and i'm still trying to figure out how to work things in here. i really appraciate you sharing your thoughts and your beliefs with me. i am also a christian and i may not yet know about all the things that u already have acquired through ur years of studying and devotion with the word or GOD but rest assured that i know my faith. i know that there is more to this life than just merely living and dying, trying to make it through the night. and also, i am not from the USA. i have seen the decline of morality in the US and as much as i'd like to point my finger, i cannot just do so becuase my place is needing help badly herself. i never thought that this discussion would actually reach these topics ..... but i'm really interested now.

by the way, the reason why i asked about biodynamic farming is that i'm taking up BSA Agronomy and we're taught here in the university about sustainable agriculture and the practices....

Upvote 0
Sep 16, 2017
Cape Town
✟15,302.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
wow....actually, when i asked you about what biodynamic farming is, i was just really thinking as is. i never actually thought about all the bible stuffs relations but since u mentioned it... i don't honestly get why u sound mad at this forum. i'm just a newbie here and i'm still trying to figure out how to work things in here. i really appraciate you sharing your thoughts and your beliefs with me. i am also a christian and i may not yet know about all the things that u already have acquired through ur years of studying and devotion with the word or GOD but rest assured that i know my faith. i know that there is more to this life than just merely living and dying, trying to make it through the night. and also, i am not from the USA. i have seen the decline of morality in the US and as much as i'd like to point my finger, i cannot just do so becuase my place is needing help badly herself. i never thought that this discussion would actually reach these topics ..... but i'm really interested now.

by the way, the reason why i asked about biodynamic farming is that i'm taking up BSA Agronomy and we're taught here in the university about sustainable agriculture and the practices....

Upvote 0
Sep 16, 2017
Cape Town
✟15,302.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not sure if this discussion still going on, but wow, interesting. I just googled Christianity and Biodynamics, and this forum came up. Biodynamics sounds really interesting, my question is 'what is the spiritual side of Rudolf Steiners' teaching in biodynamics'?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums