✟368,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
-
H.sapiens is a binary species consisting of two distinct genders: male and female.

Non binary people see themselves as having no distinct gender-- apparently regardless of their physical construction --and refer to themselves with neuter pronouns, for example: it, its, they, them, and their.

Seeing as how non binary people are essentially non h.sapiens (i.e. non human) then why not take it to the next level and allow people to declare themselves Martians on their driver's licenses; or perhaps amoeba? But hey; in the final analysis, doesn't a non gender driver's license constitute a falsified ID?

I feel pity for people with a non binary mental condition, just as I feel pity for autism, schizophrenia, LGBT, mental retardation, insanity, and post traumatic stress syndrome; but there is no just no way on God's green earth that I will ever be sympathetic with a non binary's "cause" any more than I am sympathetic with communism, tyranny, despotism, anarchy, and/or religious beliefs and practices wherein children die on account of their parents relying upon prayer and anointing oil to remedy their children's treatable ailments in lieu of competent medical attention.

"So God created man in His own image; non binary created He them." (Gen 1:27)

Really?

If it walks like a duck, if it has feathers like a duck, if it quacks like a duck; and especially if it looks like a duck; then guess what? The bird in question is a duck regardless of whether the poor thing sincerely believes itself an ostrich, or a turkey, or the queen of England.

There's a term for people who believe themselves to be someone and/or something other than what and/or who they really are. I think it might be called Dissociative Disorder. There was a time when society confined people with those kinds of conditions to psychiatric facilities for observation and therapy, but nowadays political correctness requires that they be "included". But God-honoring Christian churches dare not accept into their membership someone known to be non binary.

Heb 12:15 . . See to it that no one misses the grace of God, and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many.

A bitter root is one belonging to a species unfit for human consumption. When you find noxious vegetation sprouting in your garden, you've got to get out there with a hoe and chop it out of the ground before it spreads out of control.

/

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
H.sapiens is a binary species consisting of two distinct genders: male and female. Non binary people see themselves as having no distinct gender-- apparently regardless of their physical construction --and refer to themselves with neuter pronouns, for example: it, its, they, them, and their. Seeing as how non binary people are essentially non h.sapiens (i.e. non human)

Because they don't accept your CLASSIFICATION you regard them as NON HUMAN???

How do you think their Creator regards them?

You know, the one that died for them?

Follow His example.

• Agree
Reactions: Phil 1:21
Upvote 0

WebersHome

Site Supporter
May 7, 2017
Oregon
✟368,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
-
How do you think their Creator regards them?

Humanity's creator made h.sapiens binary, i.e. two genders; male and female. (Gen 1:27)

Therefore people claiming themselves genderless are automatically claiming themselves non h.sapiens; i.e. non human.

Ergo: I've no reservations whatsoever that humanity's creator regards genderless people as freaks of nature; in other words: genderless people are not of His making.

Follow His example.

I do.

Have ye not read, that He which made them at the beginning made them male and female? (Matt 19:4)

NOTE: If people claiming themselves genderless can't agree with the creator on something as elementary as their gender designations as per Gen 1:27 and Matt 19:4, then I have to assume that they disagree with Him on many other issues far more important than that.

/

Last edited:
Upvote 0