Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Listen at 1:21

Jhon 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Billy%2BGraham.png

May Jesus bless you all HalleluYAH

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Listen at 1:21

Jhon 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Billy%2BGraham.png

May Jesus bless you all HalleluYAH

Billy Graham said "When names are called for crowns in heaven, they will be the nameless hidden saints among us. They may not be called Christians. They just love God."

Very well said Billy!

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi all,

I'm not quite sure why the poster of the you tube video would think that just because Billy Graham may or may not know the truth, that it somehow reflects on what Christ's death means.

Christ's death, for the born again believer, remains the same valid atonement for sin whether Billy Graham knows the truth or not.

I also understand that, yes, a lot of people look to Billy Graham for spiritual discernment, but, I can tell you that for me, while Billy Graham may well be a respected man, and I do respect him, my rod of truth is the Scriptures, not necessarily Billy Graham. I sit in a lot of fellowships and hear a lot of sermons that I sit there and say 'that's not the truth' as they try to expound on what they proclaim is the truth of the Scriptures. Because my rod of truth is not necessarily what some teacher or preacher says, but rather, what the Scriptures say.

God bless you,
In Christ, Ted

Last edited:
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Billy Graham said "When names are called for crowns in heaven, they will be the nameless hidden saints among us. They may not be called Christians. They just love God."

Very well said Billy!

Thats just the words of a mortal man.
Are you a Mason too ?

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Thats just the words of a mortal man.
Are you a Mason too ?

No, I am not a Mason, or a Knight of Columbus, or a Lion, or a Kiwanis or a Rotary but I am a member of the Royal Canadian Legion.

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He said "Everybody that loves Christ or knows Christ, whether they're conscious of it or not, are part of Christ's body. He's calling people out of the world for his name.

Whether they come from the Muslim world, the Buddhist world, the Christian world, the unbelieving world, they are members of the body of Christ because they've been called by God.

They may not even know the name of Jesus but they know in their hearts that they need something that they don't have and they turn to the only light that they have and I think that they are saved.

They're going to be with us in heaven."

I'm going to have to think about that. On the one hand there were many people saved before Christ was even born, which means it is possible to be saved without knowing the name of Christ, but I don't like the part he said about being part of the Muslim world, the Buddhist world or the unbelieving world.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,068.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No, I am not a Mason, or a Knight of Columbus, or a Lion, or a Kiwanis or a Rotary but I am a member of the Royal Canadian Legion.
Jack, that is even worse.... Some say that they have some secret ceremonies, involving kissing pigs or something....
381486.jpg
.... :)

This thread should be moved to another forum, btw.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Jack, that is even worse.... Some say that they have some secret ceremonies, involving kissing pigs or something....
381486.jpg
.... :)

This thread should be moved to another forum, btw.

ROFLOL !!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DingDing

Feb 27, 2016
Florida
✟21,832.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am a member of the Burger King Kid's Club! May I have a seat at the table?

• Haha
Reactions: Northern Star
Upvote 0

Brian45

Apr 23, 2002
✟34,089.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If people were saved before Christ was even born - then why did Jesus have to die on the cross?
The prophet Daniel was told by the angel that he would die and that he would stand in his lot at the end of days , and yet Daniel was not a Christian.

• Agree
Reactions: Jim Langston
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,068.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The prophet Daniel was told by the angel that he would die and that he would stand in his lot at the end of days , and yet Daniel was not a Christian.
... at that time. At the time of the redemption of Daniel's body - will he have heard the gospel message preached to him by Jesus - of his death and resurrection for the forgiveness of sins as though they never happened? What did Jesus do during the three days that his body was in the grave?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Whether they come from the Muslim world, the Buddhist world, the Christian world, the unbelieving world, they are members of the body of Christ because they've been called by God....

.... On the one hand there were many people saved before Christ was even born, which means it is possible to be saved without knowing the name of Christ, but I don't like the part he said about being part of the Muslim world, the Buddhist world or the unbelieving world.
Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the light. Nobody comes to the father but by me." Therefore, nobody will come into the presence of the Creator who is not saved by the blood of Christ.
However...
In the second chapter of Romans Paul teaches that those who are outside of the law will be judged outside the law; that they will face a different standard for not having been given the opportunity to come to Father through the Son. So is it possible that a devout, pious Muslim can make it into Heaven, just not to the presence of God? Maybe, but it is doubtful since the Koran teaches hatred, oppression and murder. Mohammed was a false profit of the most foul and surely received judgment for those he led to destruction. Other religions teach love and peace and don't teach that Christ is the savior of mankind. Perhaps among them there are those whose lives are found pleasing to God despite the inability to cleanse themselves from sin.

i wouldn't count on it, but it's possible. Still, I think it does a disservice to teach anything contrary to God's word. Better that they come to Christ and know they are saved.

Upvote 0