Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What an evil depraved culture we have become.

“I Had an Abortion and I’m Not Apologizing”
by Ken Ham

One billboard boldly proclaims, “I had an abortion and I’m not apologizing.” Another promotes the lie, “I had an abortion & it was just health care.” Now, true health care doesn’t involve murdering children. A third one claims, “I had an abortion and I’m not ashamed.”

One woman who participated in this campaign said, “I joined the #SayAbortion campaign because abortion is normal, abortion is health care, and I will not apologize for putting my life first.” Now that’s essentially an admission she sacrificed her child to the god of self!

Another woman wants to make the conversation about abortion “as easy as talking about a colonoscopy,” as if a doctor checking to ensure nothing is going wrong in a patient’s colon is the same as violently murdering a human life within the safety of his or her mother’s body. What depravity we see these women stooping to!

A third woman claims she knows the “joys of motherhood” because she probably would not have the kids she now has if she hadn’t had one of her children murdered. Oh, such evil we see around us!

Their billboards should state "I murdered my child and I'm not apologizing" or "I sacrificed my child to the god of self and I'm not apologizing.” As I have stated many times, abortion is nothing less than the sacrifice of unborn children to the god of self. The one woman’s statement that she put her life first clearly illustrates that. She selfishly chose to live the life she wanted at the expense of her own child’s life. This should wrench our hearts as it does the Lord’s: "The Lord hates . . . hands that shed innocent blood" (Proverbs 6:16–17).​

Think of how women used to think in the past. They would trade their lives for their children in a heartbeat. They were heroes. Now we have culture of women who boast about being cowards. Sacrificing a child for yourself?? And we have a portion of the Church who support them with their votes, and non-votes. And these people claim to be more righteous than Trump?

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What an evil depraved culture we have become.

“I Had an Abortion and I’m Not Apologizing”
by Ken Ham

One billboard boldly proclaims, “I had an abortion and I’m not apologizing.” Another promotes the lie, “I had an abortion & it was just health care.” Now, true health care doesn’t involve murdering children. A third one claims, “I had an abortion and I’m not ashamed.”

One woman who participated in this campaign said, “I joined the #SayAbortion campaign because abortion is normal, abortion is health care, and I will not apologize for putting my life first.” Now that’s essentially an admission she sacrificed her child to the god of self!

Another woman wants to make the conversation about abortion “as easy as talking about a colonoscopy,” as if a doctor checking to ensure nothing is going wrong in a patient’s colon is the same as violently murdering a human life within the safety of his or her mother’s body. What depravity we see these women stooping to!

A third woman claims she knows the “joys of motherhood” because she probably would not have the kids she now has if she hadn’t had one of her children murdered. Oh, such evil we see around us!

Their billboards should state "I murdered my child and I'm not apologizing" or "I sacrificed my child to the god of self and I'm not apologizing.” As I have stated many times, abortion is nothing less than the sacrifice of unborn children to the god of self. The one woman’s statement that she put her life first clearly illustrates that. She selfishly chose to live the life she wanted at the expense of her own child’s life. This should wrench our hearts as it does the Lord’s: "The Lord hates . . . hands that shed innocent blood" (Proverbs 6:16–17).​

Think of how women used to think in the past. They would trade their lives for their children in a heartbeat. They were heroes. Now we have culture of women who boast about being cowards. Sacrificing a child for yourself?? And we have a portion of the Church who support them with their votes, and non-votes. And these people claim to be more righteous than Trump?
Some go a long way to assure themselves that human beings developing in the womb are somehow not human beings; or put an arbitrary philosophical sub-human category on their lives.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Of course, I can't prove that those statements are by women who actually have had abortions. Activists can pretend to be ones who have had abortions, for all I know, or they can stage that a woman has made certain statements . . . whether she really exists or not.

If you can be ok with killing an unborn person, you can be ok with misleading people.

One thing that impressed me is a claim that there are young girls who have been abused and the family members abusing them got them pregnant, then they were forced to have abortions . . . in order to cover up for the criminal behavior of whoever raped them. And it is claimed that certain abortion-doing places did not report abuse evidence to the authorities. So, if this is true, there are more reasons for abortions, than sacrificing a child for self.

There is the claim that a mother does not want a rapist to have father's rights to her child. She claims it is for the good of her child. But ones seem fine with killing the innocent one, instead of executing the rapist or making it illegal for him to have any rights which are not the choice of the mother, and later the child when the child is developed enough to make an informed choice. I think Jesus expects us to have mercy on evil people; so I am not saying rapists should be executed; but they do not have any right to what they might have taken or caused by force. Yet, it sounds as though ones push for the right to kill the child, but they do not push for how they can put the rapist out of the picture.

And Jesus adopts. We have "the Spirit of adoption" (in Romans 8:15), making us also lovingly adoptive > Romans 8:15. So, she can find a real man who knows how to love. But it takes one to know one, I consider.

Also - - it seems to me that there are people who threaten and intimidate unwed pregnant mothers, so they give in and have their unborn killed. They are able to go along with peer pressure of ones who do not love them and their unborn. Yet, there is no law in place to criminalize discriminating against a pregnant unborn mother. It is not openly declared a hate crime to threaten to mistreat or neglect a pregnant woman if she keeps her baby.

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Of course, I can't prove that those statements are by women who actually have had abortions. Activists can pretend to be ones who have had abortions, for all I know, or they can stage that a woman has made certain statements . . . whether she really exists or not.

What a pathetic answer. You can't even condemn the behavior. Instead you start a conspiracy about Planned Parenthood making up the quotes? Shameful.

If you can be ok with killing an unborn person, you can be ok with misleading people.

One thing that impressed me is a claim that there are young girls who have been abused and the family members abusing them got them pregnant, then they were forced to have abortions . . . in order to cover up for the criminal behavior of whoever raped them. And it is claimed that certain abortion-doing places did not report abuse evidence to the authorities. So, if this is true, there are more reasons for abortions, than sacrificing a child for self.

There is the claim that a mother does not want a rapist to have father's rights to her child. She claims it is for the good of her child. But ones seem fine with killing the innocent one, instead of executing the rapist or making it illegal for him to have any rights which are not the choice of the mother, and later the child when the child is developed enough to make an informed choice. I think Jesus expects us to have mercy on evil people; so I am not saying rapists should be executed; but they do not have any right to what they might have taken or caused by force. Yet, it sounds as though ones push for the right to kill the child, but they do not push for how they can put the rapist out of the picture.

And Jesus adopts. We have "the Spirit of adoption" (in Romans 8:15), making us also lovingly adoptive > Romans 8:15. So, she can find a real man who knows how to love. But it takes one to know one, I consider.

Also - - it seems to me that there are people who threaten and intimidate unwed pregnant mothers, so they give in and have their unborn killed. They are able to go along with peer pressure of ones who do not love them and their unborn. Yet, there is not law in place to criminalize discriminating against a pregnant unborn mother. It is not openly declared a hate crime to threaten to mistreat a pregnant woman if she keeps her baby.

Shameful but typical of this cowardly generation. The modern women's movement has destroyed so many woman and men.

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
They don't think they are depraved though but advancing. And would call you judgemental. So the question becomes what can we do to show them another way and not trigger those emotions ? So what's your plan ?

Simple. Speak up, just like Ken Ham has in this blog. The church has become cowardly in calling out evil. Also, per the blog, tell them about the forgiveness available.

Upvote 0

StillGods

Aug 9, 2017
North Island
✟292,369.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
there is research that many women who have abortions are haunted by it in terms of suffering mental health problems as a result.
On some level women who have an abortion know it's wrong but many have huge pressures placed on them. It's all just very sad and many people who may have been are not with us. it is very sad.

• Agree
Reactions: Hieronymus
Upvote 0

StillGods

Aug 9, 2017
North Island
✟292,369.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Simple. Speak up, just like Ken Ham has in this blog. The church has become cowardly in calling out evil. Also, per the blog, tell them about the forgiveness available.
compassion is important, some are under incredible pressures at the time and regret it terribly

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
compassion is important, some are under incredible pressures at the time and regret it terribly

Yes, but the murdered innocent deserve more compassion. 60 million. Today, about 1 every 30 seconds. Let's look at murder the way God looks at it.

Misplaced compassion is cruel.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

step_by_step

Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2018
United States
✟90,690.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This makes me sick. As a young adult in the midst of this culture, I know that these women think that society is advancing in a good direction, when in reality we've just become so self obsessed. I cannot fathom justifying ending a life just because you wanted to fornicate and then got upset when that lead to a baby. Which is what sex was originally intended for!

God have mercy on us.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
conspiracy about Planned Parenthood making up the quotes?
not a conspiracy, but admitting I am not a legal witness to who is really doing what

By the way > I consider that even if certain women did make such statements after having an abortion, those statements could have come some time after they did it. And how they were in their attitude at the time of their abortions might not have been the same as later after they became more hardened and possibly had been groomed by activists.

Plus, like I have offered > there are other reasons, including girls being brought in after family members abusing them have gotten them pregnant.

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
not a conspiracy, but admitting I am not a legal witness to who is really doing what

By the way > I consider that even if certain women did make such statements after having an abortion, those statements could have come some time after they did it. And how they were in their attitude at the time of their aboritions might not have been the same as later after they became more hardened and possibly had been groomed by activists.

Plus, like I have offered > there are other reasons, including girls being brought in after family members abusing them have gotten them pregnant.

I think Romans 1 speaks to people like yourself.

Rom. 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.​

Misplaced compassion is cruel, and many times evil can only exist if it can find some confused Christians who will rationalize evil. They were around during the Holocaust, and they're around the abortion holocaust today which has taken 10 times as many lives as Hitler.

Upvote 0

Loyce KG

Everyone MUST hear the gospel of Christ!
Nov 19, 2018
Kampala
✟44,026.00
Country
Uganda
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

Also - - it seems to me that there are people who threaten and intimidate unwed pregnant mothers, so they give in and have their unborn killed. They are able to go along with peer pressure of ones who do not love them and their unborn. Yet, there is no law in place to criminalize discriminating against a pregnant unborn mother. It is not openly declared a hate crime to threaten to mistreat or neglect a pregnant woman if she keeps her baby.
Of course you "can't tell" because that's the path that present-day Christians and millenials have chosen today. To cower away under the guise of being reasonable. We have a generation of young people who can't stand up for the truth and fight for it. They choose to live in the gray area. Your post attempts to make it seem like the women are the victims, but no matter the circumstance (even Rape-God forbid), every woman has a choice. Rape is not God's will yet every child is a gift from God. So whatever the circumstances, as Christians, we should stand for the truth.
I speak this in love

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes, Adolph picked and chose which groups of people he considered to be legitimate.

There is a general tendency of people in Satan's kingdom to pick and choose who they consider to be worth loving. And these can single out some group which is less able to defend itself.....

And you've chosen the murderers over the murdered unfortunately. Very sad judgments you are making.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

step_by_step

Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2018
United States
✟90,690.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And you've chosen the murderers over the murdered unfortunately. Very sad judgments you are making.
You're making some pretty lofty accusations here. Let's remember to speak in love and not condemnation.

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟904,775.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Those that are fast to criticise abortion are slow to support the child and parents after birth.

A lot of people can't afford to have children yet the people vocally against abortion tend to vote for people that want to limit benefits to those that need them, or curtailing basic human rights like public healthcare.

Upvote 0

step_by_step

Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2018
United States
✟90,690.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Those that are fast to criticise abortion are slow to support the child and parents after birth.

A lot of people can't afford to have children yet the people vocally against abortion tend to vote for people that want to limit benefits to those that need them, or curtailing basic human rights like public healthcare.
So what are we to do? Support abortion?

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Hmmm. I've adopted 4 kids. How many for you?

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟904,775.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
So what are we to do? Support abortion?

Education helps lower it. It's a woman's choice and it will never be made illegal again, so the question really is what can be done to lower it that's reasonable.

Good sex education is definitely a positive step proved to lower it.

• Agree
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0