Los Angeles Area
✟828,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Taylor testified that Trump told Sondland himself in a September 7 phone call that Zelensky must “go to a microphone and say he is opening investigations of Biden and 2016 election interference, and that President Zelensky should want to do this himself.”

The contents of this conversation were given to Taylor by the White House official in charge of Europe, Tim Morrison, who after hearing that call notified Bolton and National Security Council lawyers, Taylor said.

“There were many things that Ambassador Sondland didn’t remember that Ambassador Taylor remembered in excruciating detail,” Wasserman Schultz said.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump has abused his power, put our foreign policy at risk for personal gain, and is unfit for office. Get over it.
That is actually the point. Every man (women) is unfit for office. God's government is a theocracy. That is why we will rule and reign with Christ for 1,000 years. Sometimes God allows people what they want so they can see the folly of following their own way. I am pretty sure that Trump can not make as big of a mess out of things as Obama did.
315382_68aa0976b6d66b89703e900f51f3ee41.jpg

Attachments

• 75250955_2551364138275655_7664474039993237504_o.jpg
    75250955_2551364138275655_7664474039993237504_o.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
That is actually the point. Every man (women) is unfit for office.

If nobody is fit, then nobody is accountable.

God's government is a theocracy.

Donald is not God... even I give him enough credit to know that.

That is why we will rule and reign with Christ for 1,000 years.
And until such time as He decides to show His face again, we will proceed with the government we have.

Sometimes God allows people what they want so they can see the folly of following their own way.

And so Donald must be shown the consequences of his folly

I am pretty sure that Trump can not make as big of a mess out of things as Obama did.

Nice to see you walk back your previous excuses about "nobody being fit..."

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
That is actually the point. Every man (women) is unfit for office. God's government is a theocracy. That is why we will rule and reign with Christ for 1,000 years. Sometimes God allows people what they want so they can see the folly of following their own way. I am pretty sure that Trump can not make as big of a mess out of things as Obama did.

Not even trying to mount a defense.

I'm guessing your as sure that Trump won't make a bigger mess out of things as you were that the Doral was originally intended as a Winter White House.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

It's the standard cop-out -- if nobody is fit for the task, then the task is impossible. If the task is impossible, then nobody can be held accountable for failure.

The upshot of this is rather than hold people accountable for their failures, we negate their failures by dragging the rest of the world down to the lowest common denominator.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I'm guessing your as sure that Trump won't make a bigger mess out of things as you were that the Doral was originally intended as a Winter White House.
As sure as I am that you can know believers by their love and non believers by their lack of love.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,425,774.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

You're welcome to go find an uninhabited island and institute a theocracy according to your interpretation of the Bible. Until then, you need to deal with the fact that you live in country governed by the U.S. Constitution.

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟243,504.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
315382_68aa0976b6d66b89703e900f51f3ee41.jpg

I... uh... I umm.... wha.... what?

I agree with wing2000. Go find an island and institute the biblical theocracy. I have no desire to live in a country with people who believe this way. This is just... I'm having a really hard time not breaking CF rules in expressing my level of dismay at your comment.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
As sure as I am that you can know believers by their love and non believers by their lack of love.

Speaking from years of experience on this very forum, I can testify that method's a bust. I see no such correlation.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
So, is this another point where some just bury their heads deeper in the sand?
Or do they decide to come up and see some light...?

If there's any truth to John 3:20, my money's on the sand.

• Winner
Reactions: childeye 2
Upvote 0

The_Barmecide

Oct 10, 2019
Idaho
✟14,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Donald is not God... even I give him enough credit to know that.

Correct, Donald does not see himself as God. Rather he sees himself as "The Chosen One"

And so Donald must be shown the consequences of his folly

I would even cut Donny J. some slack IF he could even find a single thing about himself that is not perfected light and wonderfulness.

That's the thing that really gets me about Trump. He cannot see his own flaws, not even a little bit. I personally think that's the absolute worst thing about this guy (and there's a LOT to mine in that vein).

• Agree
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

The_Barmecide

Oct 10, 2019
Idaho
✟14,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship

We know them by their fruit. And, of course, we can all see the pile of rotting fruit that Trump puts on display every day.

I'm an atheist and I feel that I have more respect for the Christian faith than Donald J. Trump does.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟336,941.00
Faith
Pentecostal
None of this is new. This is a big fat ho-hum. I've been following reading all the stuff on this.

It's not a giolatuon of anything. Trump was within his rights as president to ask someone to look into corruption that involves our elections. And withhold aid if they refused. So, even IF there was quid pro quo, still not an issue as it wasn't personal. If it is wrong for Trump it's equally wrong of Biden.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
None of this is new. This is a big fat ho-hum. I've been following reading all the stuff on this.

It's not a giolatuon of anything. Trump was within his rights as president to ask someone to look into corruption that involves our elections. And withhold aid if they refused. So, even IF there was quid pro quo, still not an issue as it wasn't personal. If it is wrong for Trump it's equally wrong of Biden.

Except that it was personal - it was motivated by politics, not the pursuit of justice; it was handled outside the normal diplomatic channels; and it was contrary to the stated position of the US government. The only way this is comparable to what Biden did is if you ignore all those details that make it not comparable.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,089,385.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Saying that Trump is God's punishment to make us see the folly of our ways is not a good enough reason for me--or ANYONE else--to vote for him.

God gave me brains enough to discern, from the very few sentences I heard him utter, that I shouldn't vote for him. But there were many opportunities afterwards for people to realize voting for him was folly. When he bragged about the size of his appendage...when he made fun of a disabled reporter...when, talking about the Ku Klux Klan, he said there were good people on both sides...when, in what I later learned was a WWF move, he stalked Hillary Clinton like a gorilla during the debate.

That's the real Trump--the WWF Trump, as seen here in a video that circulated during the campaign in which he slams the owner (McMahon?) and shaves his head with hundreds of future political supporters shouting.

Perhaps God was testing us by seeing who we would vote for to separate the wheat from the chaff. I passed the test.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Correct, Donald does not see himself as God. Rather he sees himself as "The Chosen One"
I would even cut Donny J. some slack IF he could even find a single thing about himself that is not perfected light and wonderfulness.
That's the thing that really gets me about Trump. He cannot see his own flaws, not even a little bit. I personally think that's the absolute worst thing about this guy (and there's a LOT to mine in that vein).
Being the Chosen One is a terrible burden.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

It would only be personal if it involved a woman of ill repute. Otherwise it’s just a business transaction.

Upvote 0