Visit site
✟22,925.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have seen his show and I have to say I disagree with him most of the time. I also think he makes assumptions that he does not back up and many that are really illogical.

However his show is much of a comedy show as a discussion show. And I believe he is honest. And he makes people think about their beliefs and most people do not want to do that. Most are happy enough with just watching M*A*S*H reruns than having to think.

blackhawk

Upvote 0

No gods

Buttercup Atheist
Apr 19, 2002
Visit site
✟1,173.00
Faith
Atheist
Originally posted by Ray K

Too honest for TV.

I wouldn't know anymore because our local station that formerly carried the show stopped showing it after the Sept 11 terrorist comment he made. 

[sarcasm] I can't tell you how wonderful it is to live in such a conservative midwestern state like Missouri. [/sarcasm]

Upvote 0

coastie

Hallelujah Adonai Yeshua!
Apr 6, 2002
Central Valley of CA
Visit site
✟8,286.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally posted by Blackhawk

However his show is much of a comedy show as a discussion show. And I believe he is honest. And he makes people think about their beliefs and most people do not want to do that. Most are happy enough with just watching M*A*S*H reruns than having to think.

blackhawk

What's wrong with M*A*S*H reruns? ;)

Upvote 0

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
Originally posted by Received
Aye, we need more people that are as upfront and honest as that. Nobody likes a person who is two faced for hopes of attention.

Yes SURE! We need more yellow dogs like Bill to stand up on TV with the veins in his neck buldging and sream that the murdering son's of satan muslim dogs who knocked down down our buildings and MURDERED all those people, "ARE THE REAL HERO'S"

THAT is what you think we need more of ???  Let me tell you, our founding Fathers would have strung his sorry yellow hide up on the spot and RIGHTLY SO! He does NOT deserve to live in a country he hates and belittles as he does America.

We need more like him? For what? He is no good even for fertilizer. Hopefully he will be cremated when he dies and his putrid ashes shot off into space somewhere.

I am SICK of hearing "so called" Americans talk about how PEACEFUL the religion of islam is. THAT is a blatant lie. It is a PIECEFUL religion. They want to blow everything good to pieces because they are so stupid and yellow, they think thier demon god has an "orgy in the sky" waiting to reward them for thier evil deeds.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SqueezetheShaman

Jul 26, 2003
✟5,461.00
Faith
Agnostic
I love the guy. His comment about them being heroes is so taken out of context. All you are doing is proving you don't knw what you are talking about. He said it takes bravery to do that. And that is arguably correct....trying to remember what he said exactly, but can't so before I argue it, I will find it online....

Upvote 0

praying

Snazzy Title Goes Here
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2004
New Jersey
✟86,040.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
SqueezetheShaman said:
I love the guy. His comment about them being heroes is so taken out of context. All you are doing is proving you don't knw what you are talking about. He said it takes bravery to do that. And that is arguably correct....trying to remember what he said exactly, but can't so before I argue it, I will find it online....

did you see his show where he song that song about the JJ superbowl fiasco, I was in tears just in tears

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

revolutio

Apatheist Extraordinaire
Aug 3, 2003
R'lyeh
Visit site
✟6,762.00
Faith
Atheist
I like the guy alot. He is extremely anti-PC and in combination with being very liberal it causes him not to sit too well with any group in particular. If people actually listen to his standup with the intention of critiquing what he says they will undoubtedly be disappointed and dislike him.

His show is primarily comedy though the people he gets on there are honest and not your typical politician characters. The way he chooses them is really smart though. The combination of them is usually as essential as each individual themselves. I nearly died laughing during the one with Orlando Jones on it.

My rule of thumb for comedy is always this: Check your baggage at the door.

Upvote 0

theeyesoftammyfaye

no parking baby - no parking on the dance floor
Nov 18, 2003
Austin, TX
Visit site
✟18,673.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
UberLutheran said:
4) I love seeing conservative guests, especially Ann Coulter, being humiliated and having to eat their words, right on the air!
there are lots of other things i can think of i'd rather see ann coulter eat on the air. ;)

tasteless? possibly. truthful? you bet.

Upvote 0