Lima
✟1,856.00
Country
Peru
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Bill Gates, through the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and GAVI, has been involved in vaccine development and distribution for decades.

Here are his words on gene-editing techniques (eg. CRISPR) in vaccine development, and in vivo gene-editing to "cure" diseases, as well as his plans to vaccinate everyone in the planet with genetically modified organisms (starting with the kids) and have people take his Mark of Vaccination in order to travel.

• Informative
Reactions: brinny

sesquiterpene

Sep 14, 2018
USA
✟160,119.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Bill Gates, through the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and GAVI, has been involved in vaccine development and distribution for decades.

Here are his words on gene-editing techniques (eg. CRISPR) in vaccine development, and in vivo gene-editing to "cure" diseases, as well as his plans to vaccinate everyone in the planet with genetically modified organisms (starting with the kids) and have people take his Mark of Vaccination in order to travel.

Well, I broke my own rules and watched part of this. I was mildly amused to see a video about gene-editing techniques that was so poorly...edited. It's a bizarrely spliced mish-mash of Gates speaking that remains incoherent. Please move to the Conspiracies forum.

• Agree
Reactions: pitabread
Upvote 0

Tinker Grey

Wanderer
Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟932,033.00
Faith
Atheist
Well, I broke my own rules and watched part of this. I was mildly amused to see a video about gene-editing techniques that was so poorly...edited. It's a bizarrely spliced mish-mash of Gates speaking that remains incoherent. Please move to the Conspiracies forum.
Well, yeah. Any sentence with "Bill Gates" and "vaccines" is likely wrong.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
MOD HAT ON

241656_73a4b943f6c592cdf71a88c50d5eb4d8.jpg

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,178.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Irritating editing, but what he says follows with the fact that he is a eugenicist as was his famous father. After a hundred years of being shunned, eugenicists are making headway through the Gates Foundation and the WEF. Fact but of course like the agenda of the WEF from their own website posted in another thread, will get shunted to boogeyman land because the insecure don't want to believe it.

Upvote 0

SPF

Feb 7, 2017
ATL
✟142,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Started watching, but then after 30 seconds realized all this was going to be was a highly edited video to make it say what the conspiracy theorist wanted.

Reminds me of how FE conspiracy theorists demand for continual, non-edited shots of rockets taking off (which there are more than a plethora of anyway) before they can even be considered acceptable.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Anyone who has ever had to put up with all the "windows" versions knows that Bill Gates hates us all. Lol

Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0