Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How do you know the motives are sincere? Why are cattle branded? What is the purpose of a useless tattoo? So what if you've been tested. Doesn't mean you still can't get the virus. Why the big deal about taking a mark in the Bible if it represents nothing.
So, not similar at all.

Presumably, if you have tested negative AND you have gotten the vaccine, that does mean you will not get the virus.

The Bible made a big deal out of leprosy too as I recall.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟10,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
All depends on their motive for a useless tattoo. A motive which you can't say you know. Better to err on the side of caution.
The motive for the microdot has been stated. The purpose stated is consistent with expected results.

Your paranoid idea, on the other hand, is silly and impractical. Why use a barely perceptible dot given to people who have gotten a vaccine to sort them into an undesirable bunch? That doesn't make any sense at all, when a big tattoo, a highly visible brand or a radio chip would be so much more useful.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,160.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Why use a barely perceptible dot given to people who have gotten a vaccine to sort them into an undesirable bunch?
Yes, why sort them at all? And why for a simple test??
Since when do tests that could be irrelevant the minute someone becomes infected weeks or months later have to be permanently recorded unless there was an underlying motive?

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟10,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, why sort them at all? And why for a simple test??
Since when do tests that could be irrelevant the minute someone becomes infected weeks or months later have to be permanently recorded unless there was an underlying motive?
I notice you completely ignore the vaccine part. First the test, then the vaccine along with the microdot.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟10,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My question revolved around the test which is what Gates referred to. Enough.
Why involve me in your argument? My posts have been about marking the vaccinated.
OP said:
Bill Gates’ Quantum Dot Digital Tattoo Implant to Track COVID-19 Vaccine Compliance
Vaccine compliance.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Pretty soon everyone will have to make a choice chip and convenience or God's truth. I hope you choose wisely, no coming back from Mark of the Beast. Which is what the Amish say this is. Don't dismiss them just cause they different. They are christians you know.

Upvote 0