1Corinthians 13:2 - agape
Sep 7, 2016
Chattanooga
✟20,453.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What in the world is wrong with people these days? When papal pressure in 2017 forces the BBC to retract statements about the admitted shortcomings of the church over the centuries that were put in stone by John Paul 2, yet the current leader labels those who keep God's commandments as cowards while still calling on the world to point out the injustice of speaking out against others...... maybe they should kick him off FB and the other 3 social medias who have bowed to him. THAT is prejudice, yet no one says a word. THAT is the pot calling the kettle black. THAT is someone who undermines the Word of God and people love it! THAT was predicted in scripture!

Your Brother In Christ

Christian YouTuber
Jan 30, 2017
USA
✟17,945.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hi, I'm not sure for others but I have no idea what you are talking about -- at least from an outsider point of view.. You didn't give me enough context.

God bless you,

More Context please

Upvote 0

Sabbathkeeper&Wife

1Corinthians 13:2 - agape
Sep 7, 2016
Chattanooga
✟20,453.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know how much simpler I can make it. John Paul 2 admitted all the atrocities the church had committed over the last 1000 years and made humble apologies. The BBC wrote an article on it fairly recently. Papal pressure caused them to retract the story and are slowly re-bending history, even denying their roles in many atrocities they've already admitted to, which those who rule usually do. The NEW LEADER of the church I'm speaking of is continually speaking out against those who speak out, yet calls those who keep the commandments of God cowards. It's all over the news and even their own social media. He's met with the CEOs of the top 4 social media sites- FB, Instagram and so on- calling for ANYONE who speaks negatively about others, especially him, to be banned and he's pressured them into the agreement that if one bans you, all 4 will. Just click the "report" button and be dealt with. And I thought I lived in the country! You guys are either baiting me or you sleep..... alot. That too came up in Christ's teachings.

• Agree
Reactions: masmpg
Upvote 0